11. Marcus

Aria went to freshen up in the bathroom and I went in after her. I told her I'd do the same. I cleaned myself but when it came to my face ,I just didn't want to wash it. The smell of her cum was locked on my beard ,and it reminded me of everything I just did to her. I wanted the memory, I wanted her scent. It was the most addictive perfume that I'd ever had on. Now that I had it,I wore it proudly. Maybe I sound like a creep ,but I think I'm addicted to her. What is she doing to me?
I watched myself on the mirror and all I could see was a very lucky man. Then I splashed some water into the mirror and the image got blurry.

-Marcus are you done?-I heard Aria calling me.

-Yes,I'll be out in a minute.-I told her and turned off the tap,and then went out.

She was leaning against the doorframe with a smirk on her face,looking at me like I was edible or something.

-Hey ,handsome !-she said crossing her arms around my neck and I leaned in to kiss her lips.
-Missed me already baby?-I laughed.

- I think we should go back.-she said .-Im starving.

-Don't worry babe. I got you covered.-I said throwing my arm around her shoulders and walking together toward the kitchen. I needed to find my phone.

-Who are you calling?-she asked and I tried to shush her.

-Maverick is everything ready?- I could hear him telling me that everything was into place.
-Good,thank you, you may leave.-I told him and ended the call.

-What was all of that for?-she asked me hugging my waist with both her arms,and I loved watching her pretty face and big eyes staring back at me full with curiosity.
-You will see. We are heading there right now.-I told her.

As I took Aria's hand in mine, a nervous excitement bubbled within me. The soft sand pressed against our feet as we made our way towards the secluded spot on the beach.

- Marcus, where are you taking me?-Aria asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

With a smile, I replied,
-Just a little surprise I've planned for us, my love. I hope you're hungry."

-I told you Im starving.-Aria's stomach growled in response, and we both laughed, the sound harmonizing with the sea.

As we arrived at our destination, a blanket sprawled on the sand, adorned with an array of delicious treats, a gasp escaped Aria's lips.

-Oh, Marcus, this is absolutely beautiful. You've outdone yourself,- she whispered.

I squeezed her hand, my heart swelling with affection.
-I had a little help but this is all for you, Aria. I wanted to create a moment where we could be alone, bask in each other's company, and enjoy a romantic picnic here.

Aria's eyes shimmered with gratitude as we settled onto the blanket, our legs intertwined. The cool ocean breeze enveloped us, a gentle caress against our skin. She reached out and took a bite of the ripe strawberries filled with chocolate, their sweetness mingling with her laughter. She licked the chocolate eyeing me and said :

-Mmm, these are divine, Marcus. They taste delicious. Thank you for thinking of everything.

-Hmm,let me check for myself.-I said and grabbed her by the neck to bring her closer to me and indulged my tongue in her mouth.

She did indeed taste divine,soo sweet that she could easily make me fall in love,if I weren't already. The thought of that made me stop and take a step back. And this didn't go unoticed,by her.

-What's wrong Marcus?-she asked and I stared deeply into her eyes trying to reach for her soul.

-What are we doing Aria?