confused

(this is a flashback )

I walked into the party, huffing slightly. i watched everyone seeing they were all high or drunk dancing away. They all had a stupid smile on their faces. I walked over to where Alyssa was. She smiled when she saw me and wrapped her arm around me. "Whatcha doing?" She was clearly high. "I'm just waiting for Chloe." I laid my head on her shoulder.

Alyssa and I were great friends, we were friends since the 4th grade. She was always there for me and I was always there for her. She had brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair was cut short.

"Fuck Chloe, you have me!" She yelled laughing. I chuckled with her and took a sip from her cup. The drink burned into my throat. I made my own and started to drink from it. Whatever Alyssa had tasted like pure shit.  I walked around with her until I heard a familiar voice yell my name.

I turned to see that Chloe was hanging onto her new boyfriends arm.

Billy loomis.

"Y/n want are you doing here, I thought you said you hated coming to Billy's parties." She smirked to herself. Her words were slurred so I knew she was drunk.

"What are you talking about? Oh I didn't say that about billy I said that about parties in general." I lied. It was so fucking obvious too.

Shit, shit, shit, fuck you Chloe.

"No I remember you saying that billy was a fucked up whore who was only dating me because of my looks." She laughed out. Billy just glared at me. He had a slight smirk, but I could tell he was still angry.

I turned around and fucking chugged my drink. I walked over to randy and started to talk to him. He was probably my favorite person here. I literally loved the guy, he was obsessed with horror movies and the way he talked about them was just so funny to me.

"Hey I need to talk to y/n for a minute." I heard billy say. I kept my back turned "well I don't need to talk to you so." I looked at randy with pleading eyes, but of course he left. " So-"

"I did say those things about you and I don't regret any of it, because all of it is true." I kept my back towards him, dreading this already. I heard him chuckle lightly as my grabbed my arm and pulled me into a dark room. He pulled my chin up so I would look at him " I don't care what you think about me, but you will never say anything like that to Chloe again." I scoffed " and what if I do?" I smirked up at him.
" Sweetheart, you don't want to know" he whispered into my ear. I pushed him off of me and walked out the room.

"What the fuck were you doing with billy? Were you two like fucking?" I heard a unfamiliar voice say. I turned to see some guy, he looked like one of Chloe's side pieces so I just ignored him. "You a whore too, huh?" He chuckled and turned around.

"Oh you made I get more bitches than you? Ha poor baby." I made a pouting face at him.

What the fuck? Was I shit-faced or something?

"Oh you get more bitches, ha whatever loser." He acted like he was gonna leave when he fucking sucker punch me.

"What the fuck, bitch?" I asked as I yelled the side of my face that he punched. He laughed and pushed me to the ground "I gonna tell Chloe you whore." He spit in my face.

About like 20 minutes after that chloe came running in. She went straight to me, pushing through every just to get there too.

"What the fuck to fucking bastard, do you want to fucking die." She screamed into my face.  "What, okay first off, I didn't do anything with billy, I mean if he wanted to I would for sure do whatever he wanted, but-"

I felt her hand on my throat. damn it, I was fuck. " You fucked up whore, your gonna fucking die-" someone pulled her off of me.

I wish I was still conscious to see who my survivor was.

(Another chapter done, I'm gonna get more characters in then start on the good stuff so. Please vote for the love interests and thanks for reading 💃)