tutor

(tw: mention of blood and self harm)

Today was gonna be boring

Or so I thought. When I got home I went straight to my room. I wanted to just listen to some music and read before I had to go and be tutored, but of course that didn't happen. I did get to listen to some music until Chloe ruined it. She came into my room screaming about me betraying her. 'damn, I shouldn't have gave her a key.'  I scolded myself

SLAP

I felt a sting on the left side of my face.  "What the fuck Chloe?!" I got up from my bed getting in her face. "You are a piece of shit, you whore." She screamed at me punching my chest. I scoffed and then pushed  her off of me. "Get out, and give me that key." I know I sounded calm, but If I said I wasn't pissed at that moment I would be lying. "Why the hell were you talking to Bo, huh you whore, did you forget that he's my man? Like you forgot billy was mine too?" She punched me in my stomach, smiling.

This bitch is psycho.

She kept on smiling and kinda crying as she pulled out a knife.
"What the shit are you doing chlo?" I called her by her nickname, I should of never said that. "DON'T CALL ME THAT BITCH!" She screamed as she slit her wrist. Continuing to smile and cry. Watching the blood pour on my carpet. "You're a whore I hope you remember." She started to squee the wound making more blood pour. She stopped smiling and started to scream as she fell. She was clearly high.

"Shit!" I slurred out. I ran to my desk to get my first aid kit. I put bandaids on the wrist she cut. This wasn't the first time she did this. It happened every year. Her and Bo been broken up, but it still hurts her... I think. I don't really know, it's kinda a blur, she cheated on him, but he was cheating as well. But I mean she is with billy loomis so I thought she would be over all that.

"I hate you y/n" she said drifting into sleep.

"I hate you too." I place her onto the bed and left.

*Time skip*

"So you have to-" I stopped listening to Hannibal and started to day dream. I was tutor by Hannibal lector. he was a T.A and so fine. He have black hair and dark eyes.  He-

"Y/n." I shot up hearing his voice. "Yes?" I asked, turning to look at him. He looked down at me with a slight glare. "Ms.l/n you need to pay attention, mrs.hopps did say that was one of your problems." He chuckled lightly.

"Sorry, just thinking." I said looking down. Damn ms.hopps.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked lightly holding my chin so I could look at him.

"You"

(I really want to do a 🌽 scene 🌽 with Hannibal, but it's to early for that so I am not doing it right now, but I will [for the people that want it]. I need to get y/n to meet all the characters so there won't be separate chapters for them.  also next chapter is a flashback so be prepared for that. I also wanted to say that I won't make y/n 🌟depressed🌟 [ if you know what I mean]and stuff because one I think that is messed up because someone might have depression and that might make it worst, idk I just feel bad about doing that. Thanks for reading. 💃)