Not eating | Keven Connor

Start from the beginning

And Keven don't want to let her go as much he loves her too death.

We gonna skip because im lazy to add more o this part.

>>

We was walking backstage until Keven had fall at first i thought he just trip on something and fall but he passed out.

I turn him around seeing that his eyes was a little bit open. I gasp as my eyes begin to tear up, i look around seeing everybody with they head down until keven twin brother came and pick up keven by his waist.

" We gotta take him to the hospital now." Keven eyes close slowly and i begin to run outside with everybody following me.

I open my door to my car and put keven in there by helping solomon as well. I close the door and quickly got in the car.

"SOLOMON WHAT'S THE QUICKEST HOSPITAL OVER HERE." I said nervously and scared yelling.

"Go straight down ten make a left... shit, it's gonna be ight just keep breathing dino." Solomon said looking back nervously.

I follow his directions and we made it to the hospital.  Quickly getting out the car grabbing keven out.

I close the door behind and solomon came out the car helping me with keven and locking the car. We got in there and immediately ask for help.

"WE NEED A DOCTOR." Solomon said yelling at the lady. She look up seeing us holding a passed out Keven.

"Ok, they is coming down i- Lay him on the portable bed." We laid him on the white bed and the pulled him in the back. I ran after them as solomon grab my waist.

"They not gonna let you back there." He said as i scoffed at him.

Me and solomon sat down and i begin to pray for Keven asking god to make sure he breathe and be safe.

Solomon rubs my back as i pray." Irish everything going to be okay. Nothing wrong with him." I looked up looking into his eyes as i squinted my eyes at me.

"What is wrong with Keven.. Hm?" I said while he got quiet at my question, looking down like a puppy getting in trouble after it bites something up.

"Are ya'll the connor family?" A young lady says confused. I stand up worried walking up to her.' Yes... We is, is everything okay? Whats going on? Is he dead? Did he pass away? Omg.." I said about to cry.

The lady laughs putting her hands on the top of my shoulders. "Your husband is fine. he just needs to eat. It says that Keven hasn't ate over about 2-3 weeks.." She said looking at me and solomon.

I got shock because solomon and em told me he have been eating and Keven, that means they been lying this whole time so i will not worried about him.

Since i'm the type of girl who just ask about her man, and other things almost like a mother looking out for her son.

'O-oh wow.." I said giving solomon a death stare. Turning back around, i face her." Can i.. um talk to my best friend right quick." I said giving her a small smile.

She nodded her head before walking away. I pulled him in the hallways. How come you never told me?!" I said whisper- yelling at him. Solomon got nervous before speaking up.

"Because your boyfriend told me not to tell you since you be worried about him 24/7. I was going to tell you bu- But what? please tell i want to know." I said annoyed rolling my eyes. I crossed my arms looking at him.

" But i forgot to tell you, Irish we all have been eating expect Keven. Wee been eating fast foods and homemade foods but Keven haven't even touch a plate. Irish we even ask him what was wrong but he always so nothing." Solomon said.