Chapter 26 - Lost

Soon enough, the whole camp is awake and fed, ready for the day.

I really wanted to clear my mind this morning, away from everyone else. But Hyunjin still managed to find me.

I guess I worry him too much when I go out in my own.

"... in groups of 4 or 5 make your way to the lake for our fishing trip! Woohoo!!" Mr Choi exclaims while jumping around, way too excited for this goofy trip.

Though the rest of the class groans, "Nobody but you wants to smell like fish all day Mr choi!" One girl yells out, earning a few laughs in agreement.

"Do you want to cut wood at 6 am tomorrow morning like seungmin, miss?"

That one definitely shut them up and we make our ways to the boats, since our friend group was 9, we decided to split it up with Changbin, Minho, Jisung, Jeongin, and Chan in one group. And me Hyunjin Yeonjun and Felix in another.

Though changbin wasn't happy with leaving his bae, Chan insisted he needed help with jeongins fear of water and he took one for the team. Changbin definitely eased the boys fear due to the fact he was buff and could probably save him if he was gonna drown. Yes the maknae really thought that way.

"Alright! You don't get dinner until you get 10 fish per group! I don't care how long it takes!" Everyone stares at him in disbelief, most have never been fishing yet they are expected to catch that many? "GET A MOVE ON KIDS!"

We disperse into our groups and into our boats.

Hyunjin grabs my waist and helps me onto the boat, following Yeonjun and Felix who were already talking about who can reel in the biggest fish.

Suddenly the picture sent to me comes rushing back to mind.

I can't shake the idea. That maybe... just maybe...

No I trust Hyunjin with my whole being, it must've been out of context.

My mood that was lifted with my lover being around, suddenly falls to the thought of what could happen in this group.

We cast our poles and try our best, some of us being worse than others. Some of us sucking ass.

"Hyunjin your holding it wrong!" Yeonjun suddenly exclaims, rushing to the boys side.

He does that kdrama pisition, where he holds the boys arms and guides his hands to the right points. Almost grinding against hyunjin since he's so close.

A feeling I've never felt before begins to overwhelms my brain. Much worse than thinking of that picture.

A feeling where I want to rip that boy off my man. Is this what jealousy feels like?

So deep in thought I don't even realize what's happening until Felix starts screaming, "SEUNGMIN I THINK YOU GOT SOMETHING!"

The boats attention falls on me and I am suddenly being pulled toward the water, I got something big. The first catch of the day.

However I'm the not the athletic idol I once was.

Before I know it, the pull becomes overwhelming. I almost about to get pulled into the water.

I'm not supposed to get salt water down my throat, after the whole accident and stuff. I also don't really know how to swim.

I'm practically hanging over the edge of the boat, Felix trying to pull me back on but struggling. "Seungmin-ah let go!"

Hyunjin rushes to be by my side until he's stopped by Yeonjun tugging his arm. "Jinnie I think i saw a dolphin over there!" He points toward the middle of the water.