Chapter 6 - Melting smiles

"Seungmin..." My voice cracks as I catch a glimpse of blood dripping down his neck.

Without thinking much more, I turn around so my back faces him, signaling him to get on. He hesitates before climbing on to my back as i rush down the now empty halls, due to the fact that second period has already begun, to the nurses office. Seungmin holds on tightly, as if he is worried I am going to let him go any second.

I burst through the door of the nurses room and immediately place Seungmin onto the bed and look around for the nurse, but she's no where to be seen.

I look back at Seungmin to see him holding his bandage that is completely ruined and needs to be replaced. My blood boils thinking about what those boys did to him.

I didn't have to do much when I found Seungmin, really, all I did was tackle and punch the guy that was holding him a couple of times and the rest went running. Most people know I'm the athletic type and I could pretty much take anyone, I guess those pussies figured that out and took off.

Anyways, I looked through some of the cabinets hoping to find something to treat him with. Eventually, I found a large bandage and something to clean his blood with and I got to work.

I stood in front of Seungmin and looked into his wet eyes, "I'm sorry but this might hurt, ok?" He nodded as I begin to take off his current bandage

Once I see what's underneath, I had to keep my jaw from dropping.

There was a extremely deep wound that was about the length of a quarter, it had been stitched up but it was still bleeding due to the force from the bully's hand.

What happened to him...

I push my thoughts away and begin to clean the blood away. I see seungmin make a whincing face once the cotton comes in contact with his skin, but no sound escapes his lips. Once I apply the new bandage, Seungmin looks up at me again. He makes a writing motion with his hands.

Ah he wants to say something

I hand him my phone, "Type what you want to say onto here, are you ok now?" I ask as he types away his response.

"I'm alright thank you so much Hyunjin."

He points the phone toward me with a smile, I blush a bit and reply, "No it's alright, as long as your okay!" He begins to type again,

"How did you find me?"

"Oh right, I figured you wouldnt know where you second period was, so I came to find you and take you there, but when I got to Mr sims room, you had already left. And I guess I just looked around until I saw you... "

"Thank you Hyunjin I really appreciate it. I'm feeling okay now let's go back to class."

I smile down at him, "Alright let's go."

⋘⇹※⁘⁙★⁙⁘※⇹⋙

It's now lunch time.

It has been quite an eventful few hours and I was definitely ready to eat something. The doctors had been able to repair the parts of my throat needed for eating and swallowing so that was all good, however they did recommend I eat a bit slower after they saw me inhale the hospital ramen.

Anyways, Hyunjin had walked me to my second period after he helped me out, I was honestly so surprised he cared for me so much even though we had just met.

He even cleaned the blood and changed my neck bandage, what a gentlemen...

I had to keep in mind that he is a player and he's nice to everyone, that's what he does.