Chapter 22 - Care about you

*Ding dong*

"Seungmin your friends are here!" My mothers voice books across the house.

Hearing this, I quickly grab my bag and a few more bites of toast before rushing to the door.

I open it to find two smiling twins.

"Seungmin-ah! Hyunjin told us to walk you to school since he's busy this morning!" Felix exclaims as soon as he says me, while pulling me into a sudden hug.

And so we step outside and begin the path to the school, our school starts in 45 minutes so we have plenty of time to stroll.

We talk about random things, something I love about our dynamic. How it's never silent.

Jisung suddenly cuts Felix's rant, about whatever changbin and him last night, short.

"Listen Seungmin I'm sorry about what you heard last night."

Felix's smile drops as he looks at jisung and back at me with pity. He obviously knows what happened since it was the talk of the school. The video of it went viral after all.

"I promise Minho didn't mean to hurt you."

But he did.

"You know what maybe this isn't your place to apologize jisung don't put it on yourself." Felix says, breaking up the tension.

"Well your right.. but are you okay Seungmin?"

I nod, not knowing what exactly to tell them about my eventful night.

"Well what happened after Hyunjin ran after you, he called me this morning cheerful so everything must be good again?" Felix ponders as we stop at a stoplight and he turns to face me

Well he found me in a park and comforted me, he told me he doesn't care about my problem.

Jisung starts squealing while Felix remains a bit confused, nudging jisungs side. As if to him for translation.

"Bitch he said that Hyunjin ran after him and told him his muteness doesn't matter." Jisung explains while rollling his eyes at Felix for ruining the moment.

"Ah.... Wait omg thats sooo cutee!" Felix follows with the squeals as I silently chuckle.

"Seungmin i think he actually likes you, likes likes you."

I nervously silent chuckle, looking down at my hands. Well last night...

"OMG FELIX THEY DEFINITELY KISSED." Jisung abruptly stops and looks at the boy.

"WAIT WHAT DID HE SAY THAT IN SIGN BECAUSE THATS NOT WHAT I SAW!"

"NO DUMBASS I USED MY TELEPATHY."

Both of their gazes turn to me. "Kim
Seungmin, did Hwang Hyunjin give you a kissy wissy."

My gaze drops to my feet as I slightly nod, earning more screams from the twins.

"I KNEW IT IM A GOD."

"ILL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN JI."

"Wait wait so are you guys dating now?"

Their gazes fall on me again as I find myself wondering the same question, I shrug.

"Ew that bitch kissed you and confessed to you but didn't make it official. Filthy ferret."

We walk through the gates of the school to be greeted with changbin and Minho standing at the entrance hall.

Not exactly what I wanted to see.

Me and Minho lock eyes before I sign something to the twins.

Actually im gonna go find Hyunjin I don't want to be here.