Chapter 15 - Apologies

It's creepy honestly.

When I walked to school this morning, I felt the same thing I felt the other night.

Like eyes are roaming my body.

Like every step I take is being watched.

I've probably glanced behind me twenty times to no avail.

Maybe this mute thing is finally getting to me? Am I going crazy?

I hurry along the path to school, hoping to reach Hyunjins house as quickly as possible.

Maybe this feeling will go away when he's around

When I arrive I spot him sitting on his porch, his elbows on his knees, his head in his hands, as if he's a model posing.

He's a natural beauty.

I walk up to him and he finally looks up to look into my eyes, "Your finally here Minnie!" Now smiling, he takes my hand and starts to walk down the path to school, pulling me along.

I abruptly stop and pull my hand away to sign.

Jinnie are you feeling okay today? I try to sign with a smile but my worry for him shines through.

He doing it again. He never shows his real emotion and always covers it up and pretends nothing every happened.

Kinda like I do.

But I want him to be honest with me, I can help him after all he's done for me.

"I'm fine Seungmin, the other night was the best I ever had." He grabs my hand again and stares deeply into my eyes lovingly.

"Thank you Minnie, for caring about me"

With that, we continue walking. Hand in hand, with a smile permanently plastered on my face.

⋘⇹※⁘⁙★⁙⁘※⇹⋙

I've never felt this before

The feeling of being comforted.

It feels so...

Nice.

Nice to have someone care about me.

Anyways this is not a pity party for me.

I am just really thankful for Seungmin, he brightens my world. I would do anything for the boy.

"Yah watch where your going!"

My attention immediately turns to the voice booming across the halls.

A coward figure lays on the ground, as the voice continues to yell at the poor boy.

I have this connection to Seungmin.

It's kind of like I know when he is in trouble.

My Seungmin senses if you will.

I sprint towards him as a group begins to surround the drama.

I push through the crowd to see a scared seungmin with a group of towering football players looking over him.

"Haha sorry for the trouble guys!" I nervously chuckle as I walk into the circle, standing between the boys and Seungmin.

"Oh hey Hyunjin what's up!" The main football player daps me up, oblivious to the situation he's causing.

Makes my blood boil thinking about the way he could switch up so fast.

But I keep my anger together.

"My friend here is a little clumsy, you know?" I force a smile as the boys have a confused look on their faces.