about the story and what to expect

Hey there beautiful person whoever you are. This page is just a few things I wanna point out before you start reading the actual story. I'll try to sum up the things as well as I can. 

1. This is my first time ever uploading my story on such a platform and I am beyond excited. I'm not a professional writer and only write as a hobby 

2. English is NOT my first language so my language won't be all that advanced. However, I do understand the structure of words, and language efficiency is crucial to a good reading experience, so I'll try my best to use my words well. 

3. I'm a student and probably won't be that consistent with uploading new chapters and I wanna apologize beforehand. My writing is a way for me to share my views and thoughts and so that will show in my characters so please don't be rude about your opinions. 

4. This is a fantasy bl so please keep that in mind, if you aren't okay with that please consider not reading the book 

5. As inexperienced as I am in stories I'm just as or if more inexperienced in poetry. honestly idek what I was thinking making this a story where a lot of its beauty is expressed through the poems it contains because I cannot write poems at all so go easy on me with them. The quality of the book is up to you to decide.

6. this story takes place in the past...if you didn't notice already so ill try to keep the language and everything surrounding the story to be appropriate to the time setting. 

7. The first few chapters seem short and quiet ordinary but they'll get longer as I progresses and will def get more interesting so don't get discouraged 

thanks for reading (if you did) and Ik I might be being a bit too dramatic about all this but its all because this is a first time experience lol. <3