Chapter 58 - Demon Rimuru

Chapter 58 – Demon Rimuru

Currently, the four was eyeing Rimuru very closely, whilst the latter just looked calm and collected.

Well, Zenitsu wasn't eyeing, since he has his eyes closed. Or was he?

He then started the conversation.

"So, took you guys long enough. Finally ended the scruffle and made friends?"

"Wha-"

"Yes. I saw and heard everything that happened whilst you were in the rooms. Of course I'll take notice of people who intrude on my property."

"You're a demon?"

"Yup!"

"Then why did you wait? Surely you could've just picked us off one by one."

"Well. I heard your name by the way. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko. Answering your question Tanjiro, I'm not the normal blood thirsty demon. You should've noticed with your keen sense of smell."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry about it. Oh! How rude of me. I haven't introduced myself yet. I go by many names, but you can call me Rimuru. I'm a demon, like you said."

"You're a demon... so how many humans have you eaten?"

"0. Big, fat zero." Rimuru motioned and positions his hand in an 'O' sign.

"That's-"

"Just like your dear sister over there, I get my energy of other things apart from humans."

"Then are you letting us go?"

"I don't know yet. If I feel like it."

Tanjiro then thought of something.

"Rimuru, what do you know of Muzan Kibutsuji?"

"Oh? And why do you ask?"

"I'm going to kill him and save my sister!"

"If he dies, then all demons die with him. That includes your sister too you know."

"That-"

"Exactly. Think things through. Though, if you find a cure to your sister, then she won't be affected if he dies."

"Yes! Exactly! I will get blood samples of Muzan and the upper and lower moons to cure her."

"Oh? You know of them as well."

"Yes. Another demon told me before. So please, answer my question. What do you know of Muzan Kibutsuji?"

"What do I know of him heh? I guess he isn't who you think he is."

"Huh?"

"Muzan is a bloodthirsty killer. And yes I said his name. Doesn't affect me. Anyway, he is the progenitor of demons and wants to conquer the sun."

If you think about it, I am technically Muzan, since this is his body I'm using. Oh well, details shmetails.

"Although, I have to say that right now, you don't even stand a chance against him. There is no point in you knowing who and what he is yet. Not even those hashira know."

"Hashira?"

"It is the term given to the strongest 9 demon slayers. You will meet them eventually."

"I see."

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO CHATTING ABOUT!" Inosuke couldn't stand the conversation at all.

Even though he heard everything, it went through one ear and went out the other.