Chapter 5

It had been about a few months after the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Ramsay hadn't gotten much better in getting his powers under control. He'd passed out countless times, and all the working out was taking a toll on him. He was in the best shape of his life physically but doing the same thing every day for months did feel heavy. It was after his workout, and he was sitting with Tony in his lab.

Fidgeting with a watch that Tony made that would alert him if his heartbeat would rise to dangerous levels.

He was sitting on a chair with his hand laying in a table looking at Tony work.

"Hey Rams, can I try something?" Tony asks out of the blue.

"Yeah, what is it?" Rams looks at Tony suspiciously.

Out of nowhere Tony pulls a knife out smashes it down on Ramsay's hand, effectively slicing through his palm.

Not being able to fathom the situation, Ramsay just stays still looking at his hand with furrowed eyebrows.

"Tony...why?" He asks after a moment of silence.

"I'm not sure, you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Does it hurt?" Tony asks staring at the hand.

"I honestly can't tell, I might be in shock, can you pull the knife out?"

Tony grabs the knife and pulls it out. Ramsay pick up his hand. Looking at the wound on both sides of his hand, then turns his eyes to Tony while his hand starts to heal. The hole in his hand encases itself in a red tint and the hole starts disappearing. In a matter of seconds, it's as if the wound was never there. The hand looks just as good as it did a few minutes ago.

"Interesting, can I do that again?" Tony asks.

"Uh, sure, I guess." Ramsay hesitates for a moment, "Don't hit any vital organs please."

Tony sticks the knife into Ramsay's thigh.

"Yeah, I can feel it, but it doesn't really hurt. More of an itch." Ramsay says now staring at the knife sticking out of his thigh.

Maria Hill walks into the lab with some information for Tony and stops dead in her tracks.

"Mr. Stark why is there a knife in Ramsay's thigh?" She asks tilting her head in thought.

"We got bored." Tony answers.

"Right, well, you have a visitor." She says as Ramsay pulls the knife out of his thigh and the thigh now encasing in the same red fiery tint, only now his pants also catch on fire, since he wasn't wearing any of the specialized clothes that Tony had created him. Only the boxer's that he was wearing were fireproof in the emergency that his other clothes would burn off.

He quickly started patting on his thigh trying to put out the fire, while Tony dunked his coffee on Ramsay, putting out the fire quicker.

"I'm not bored anymore, who's the visitor Hill?"

"I think you should see for yourself, Ramsay do you ever panic about anything? You're being weirdly calm about being stabbed and then your clothes setting on fire."

"I think I'm desensitized from most things because of EXTREMIS. Probably something I should look into. Well, I'll go change. Bye Stark, see you soon Hill!"

Ramsay got up from the chair and started walking through the halls, eyeing his half-charred pants.

He got to the shower, and switched out his clothes to fresh ones, throwing out his burnt jeans.

He walked to the lounge with the idea of making lunch but got sidetracked staring out the huge window, something that has been happening more often. Staring out at the city in silence, not even noticing the elevator opening.