Forever yours (Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

It felt good, their lives were great and they got everything they could ever wish for.

Of course they had struggles, but they managed it and always faced it together, making it so that their love could overcome anything and everything.

They loved each other so much no words could never be enough to express, the dephts of their love would never fade away.

And today was mave his kindergarten graduation, a big day for the boy, but sure as hell for his daddies as well.

"Seatbelts on?" Louis turned around to face his children who were seated in the back seat of their Range Rover.

"Yes dad." Victoria answered, a smile plastered on her face.

Louis nod and then glanced at Maverick. "Are you nervous buddy? It's a big day today."

Maverick shrugged from his car seat. "Me excited! Dada promised cookie!" He pointed at Harry, who smiled at the boy through the rearview mirror.

"Oh is that true hm?" Louis laughed and playfully smacked Harry on the arm, the boy gasping in suprise.

"Don't blame me, it's your fault that our children have a craving for sweets all the time, you're exactly the same, love."

They both chuckled and made make their way to Maverick's kindergarten, talking and laughing on the way.

When they arrived Harry made sure to fix Maverick's hair a bit. "You look amazing, buddy." He told the boy.

"Yes, you're so gorgeous, our pretty boy." Louis agreed, trying to hold back tears.

"Fanks daddy and dada!" The boy squeaked, his eyes sparkling from the compliments.

He gave his daddies a kiss on the cheek and his sister a hug before making his way to the children from his class.

"He looks so tiny in that suit, but oh so beautiful." Louis says, wiping away a tear that's falling down his cheek.

Harry smiles as he reaches his thumb to the boy's cheeks, wiping away the tears from the corner of his eyes.

"I know babe, he's growing up, but he will always be our baby boy." He kissed Louis's cheek.

"I'm your princess!" Victoria then says, standing in the middle of the two.

The boys chuckle. "Of course sweetheart. Shall we sit down? The ceremony starts soon, wanna have front row seats."

They sit down and watch the whole event, being extra loud when Maverick enters the stage.

After the ceremony they eat some, cuddle with the kiddo's and talk to some of the parents.

In the evening they arrive at home again and lift the two now sleeping children out of the car and up to their rooms.

They as always both kiss their cheek before making their way to their own bedroom.

Alexis and Cherié were already sleeping in the corner of the room, where a fluffy blanket was placed for them.

"Today was amazing." Louis sits on the bed, gesturing for Harry to come and lay between his legs.

Harry hums as he makes his way over to the bed, sitting down and resting his head on Louis's chest.

"You are amazing, from the moment I met you I knew I wanted to give you everything the world has in storage. You are my world, Louis, you're everything to me."

Louis tears up, cuddling into Harry's neck. "Thank you, I love you more then life itself and I can't wait to spend the rest of it with you, I love you and our family so much it hurts." He chuckles and Harry turns his head, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"It's all like a dream come true, I never want to wake up and I never want it to stop."

Louis kisses him back and the kiss becomes more passionate, both boys breathing heavily.

Louis then pulls away for a quick moment, his eyes bright. His smile is reaching his eyes, his heart full of desire, his mind clouded.

"It won't ever stop, I will make sure of it. I love you, H. Truly, madly, deeply..."

Louis plants his lips on Harry again, Harry smiling into the kiss. He then places his forehead onto Louis his, whispering as he says. "I love you with my heart, soul and destiny, forever..."

The end... well, almost!

A bonus chapter is coming up soon, and that will be the end of the story <3
Stay tuned, honestly adore the bonus chapter!

All the love,

-N🦋