8: The pleasure of a picnic, with you by my side

Harry had planned a beautiful picknic for the two of them. He had let Liam and Niall come over to light some candles, set up some food, a big blanket with pillows and a present, a present for Louis.

Harry had called Liam and Niall because he knew Louis would love to hear that they set this up. They didn't know what the present was but that wasn't needed, they knew it would be something special.

The sun was setting as Harry opened the car door on Louis's side and picked him up in bridal style, Louis giggling loudly.

They walked like that for a while when Louis suddenly saw where they were going.

His eyes widened. "A picnic?! Oh my god Harry I love it!" Louis gestured to be put down and ran over to the scene.

Harry watched in awe as he saw the boy looking at everything with so much joy in his eyes.

"I asked Liam and Niall to set this up for us, they wanted me to say Hi from them." Louis half listened as he smiled and sat down. "It's so gorgeous here." He said as he looked around, taking in the view around them.

"Gorgeous just like you," Harry smiled, sitting down next to Louis.

"I made some chicken, your favorite." Louis took the box from Harry and put some on the plastic plates that we're laying in front of them.

"Harry I don't know what to say, this is amazing, you are amazing." Harry looked at his shoes for a moment before looking into Louis his ocean blue eyes. "You deserve it, this and so much more." He cupped his cheek, letting his dimples pop from smiling.

"Harry next time I'm planning the date, this is magical and you deserve it just like I do." Harry chuckled but then smiled again, admiring the boy in front of him.

He liked Louis, from the moment he saw him in that wrecked car until after the hours they talked about random things.

"Louis I like you, I liked you since I first laid my eyes on you. From the moment you were more worried about your friends than yourself, to the moment you told me you wanted me to take you out whilst almost dying, to this moment. I knew I couldn't let you die, I was kinda selfish.." a tear slipped down his cheek as he scooted closer to Louis. "I wanted to expand your timeline but not just because you need to live longer for yourself or others, but also for me..."

Louis smiled widely, understanding what Harry was saying. "That isn't selfish Harry, I would have thought the same standing into your big ass fireman boots." They both chuckled.

"I can't imagine a life without you now Louis and I'm falling harder for you every day so- .... I mean if you feel the same will you be my boyfriend? Other half? Soulmate whatever-" Louis interrupted him by pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Louis' lips were just as he imagined, soft and warm, it felt like home, Louis was his home."

Louis slowly pulled away from the kiss. "Of course I will be your boyfriend silly, you're amazing, not just at your job, you in general are amazing."

Harry softly kissed him again in response. "Wow you're officially my boyfriend now, I honestly can't believe it and love it so much, being able to call you mine."

Harry then stood up and walked over to a bag which was covered in blankets. He looked beneath it and smiled when he saw the little black box inside of it, a pretty silver bow on top.

"Hazz whatcha doing?" Louis curiously tried looking past Harry to see what he was holding.

Harry returned to Louis, picking the boy up and setting him on his lap, making Louis giggle, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"I've got a suprise for you," Harry said, revealing the small box and giving it to Louis.

Louis kissed his cheek. "You really didn't have to do that you know? The picknic is already too much." He laughed and Harry ruffled a hand through his hair. "I wanted too, babe." Harry loved calling Louis nicknames, even more now that Louis is his boyfriend.

Louis opened the box and gasped. "Harry?!"

~~~~~~

What do you think Harry got his BOYFRIEND (AAAA) as a present? Read to find out! Hehe