23: The letters

Louis' pov

Hi sweetheart,

This is my first letter to you. As you know I promised to write you one every anniversary and well... here it is!

I love the infinity rose you gave me, it's still so precious! You always give me so many flowers and you can always think of a excuse to do so, even when it's not out anniversary!

Your keeping your promise sweetheart, I know you will continue doing that. <3

I love you for that, and so much more. I love your appearance, your smile, style, dimples, tattoos, curls and so much more!

More importantly I love your personality. Your way of reassuring me and our daughter, your kindness to everyone, your way of speaking, your love language, there are honestly no words and time enough to describe it.

We're married for a year and a half already and are parents for four months now.

Alexis is also growing up so much (': such a sweet, happy well behaved pup!

You also can be a golden retriever sometimes, following me around XD, love it bub.

But yeah lots to write, but luckily I'm able to write so many more letters to you with more memories, funny things and things like that!

Oops (Hi)  I got to go soon, love. Vicky is waking up from her nap, can see her stir.

Love you, my lovely husband.

- Yours sincerely, Louis