Episode 13 - Unyielding Flames

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's eyes locked onto the scar he had left across Yoongi's face, a smirk tugging at his lips as he relished in the reminder of his dominance. He couldn't resist the urge to taunt Yoongi further, provoking a reaction from that b*stard.

Jungkook's voice dripped with mockery as he commented, "Well, well, look at that scar, Yoongi. Seems like I left quite an impression on you. Did it hurt as much as your pride?" He raised an eyebrow, his tone laced with sarcasm.

Yoongi's face contorted with a mix of anger and annoyance, his hands balling into fists. He couldn't bear the taunting, his ego wounded by the reminder of his defeat at Jungkook's hands. "Shut your mouth, punk," he spat, his voice laced with venom. "You won't be smirking for long."

Jungkook's smirk only widened, his eyes gleaming with defiance. "Oh, I wouldn't count on that, Yoongi. Seems like you're the one who can't handle a little scar." He tilted his head mockingly, savoring the moment as he continued to provoke his him.

Yoongi's patience wore thin, his voice dripping with frustration. "You think you're invincible, don't you? Well, I've got news for you, Jungkook. I'll make sure you regret ever crossing me."

Yoongi, unable to restrain his temper, closed the distance between them, his voice dripping with malice.

"You think you're so tough, huh? Trying to protect that little b*tch? She's mine, Jungkook. Mine to do with as I please." He tapped his chest mockingly, asserting his ownership over y/n while making crude insinuations.

Jungkook's eyes blazed with a mix of rage and protectiveness. His hand shot out in a flash, catching Yoongi off guard as he pressed his thumb against Yoongi's windpipe.

"You're delusional, Yoongi," he hissed, his voice laced with venom. "Oh. And You touched me first?" With a swift and forceful blow to Yoongi's stomach, Jungkook sent him crashing to the ground, gasping for air.

The other fighters, loyal to Yoongi, lunged at Jungkook, attempting to hold him back. Their muscles strained as they struggled against his powerful resistance, but their efforts were futile. Jungkook's eyes never wavered from Namjoon, who watched the scene unfold with twisted amusement.

With a swift movement, he tore himself from the grip of the fighters, his body colliding with the group of fighters in a flash. He swung his arm, his fist colliding with the side of one of the fighters' faces, causing him to stumble backwards.
Without giving his opponent time to recover, he continued his assault, delivering blow after blow to the fighter's face.

His movements were swift, his arms and legs moving in fluid motions as he struck down the fighters who stood in his way.
As the other fighters attempted to subdue him, Namjoon stepped forward, his voice laced with amusement.

"Looks like I underestimated you, Jungkook. No wonder my father values you so much."

He indicates miss of his men to get a hold of him as Jungkook was distracted by another fighter. "Get him," he ordered before turning towards the other fighters. They nod at him and move towards him.

They surround him, each fighter grabbing ahold of one of his limbs. They were too many for him to break free, their bodies pressing against his as they held him down.

Namjoon shook his head, his voice carrying a mix of amusement and authority. "Don't be so reckless, Jungkook. You're still my father's dog, remember? I know just the right way to train a wild dog like you."

As the fighters held him down, Jungkook's gaze locked with Namjoon's, a silent battle of wills between them. Namjoon leaned in, his voice a chilling whisper that sent shivers down Jungkook's spine.