I smiled and turned to Severus, "what is this?"

"It's for us. A little peace and quiet," he whispered hugging me from behind and kissing my ear lob. I smiled and leaned into his touch as I looked at the beautiful view.

I smirked and pushed myself away from him, running around the field. I grabbed a pile of leaves and threw them in the air as I ran.

"What on earth are you doing?" he asked as I ran in circles. He started to follow me as I ran around. Soon he caught up with me and softly tackled me to the ground.

"I-I was having fun," I said out of breath as he hovered over me.

He smirked before pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. My arms were laid by each side of my head his hands held them there. His right knee sat between my legs, over so slightly touching my center, making me turned on.

As we kissed I started to grind myself on his knee. He smirked and pulled away, looking down at me. "Your such a horny little thing aren't you," he chuckled.

I gave him a mischievous look and nodded. He playfully rolled his eyes and propped himself up before helping me too my feet.

"Let's go sit on the picnic blanket," he suggested as he grabbed my hand and lead me too it. I followed as he set up down on it, grabbing a bottle of fire whiskey from the basket and poured us each a glass.

"Severus this is beautiful, how ever did you find this place?" I asked as I leaned my head against his chest.

"What can I say, I've walked these woods for many years" he replied, kissing the top of my head.

We spent the next few hours slowly drinking the bottle of whiskey and just soaking in each others presents. Everything was so peaceful and perfect, I never wanted it to end.

As the sun started to set Severus got up and helped me get up with him. "I have something for you," he said as he turned me around, "I want you to close your eyes."

"Severus what are you doing?" I asked.

"Darling, do you trust me?" he asked.

I nodded as I took his hand. "Then just close your eyes." I closed my eyes and he let go of me. I heard him take something out of his pocket and I heard a few murmurs of spells, not hearing most of them.

My body was slightly tensed as I kept my eyes closed but I could feel Severus's presents behind me.

"You can open your eyes now," he whispered.

I opened my eyes and in front of me was many flowers all around the ground. Some were blue, others purple, and some red ones. I looked in aww and turned around to hug him but when I turned around my eyes went wide and my breathing stopped.

Severus Snape was on one knee below me with a black velvet box in his hand. My hands immediately slapped against my mouth as he opened the box.

"I know I don't come from much but I will promise to protect you and love you till death tears us apart. Lily Fairwell, will you marry me?" tears streamed from my eyes when he finished.

I nodded at a quick speed before jumping on him. His back was against the ground as I threw myself onto him. "Yes , yes!" I cried as I kissed him over and over.

He grabbed the ring from the box and slipped it on my finger before pressing his lips to mine in a deep and passionate kiss.

His hands wrapped around me and flipped us over so he was on top of me

His hands wrapped around me and flipped us over so he was on top of me. "God I love you so much," he muttered as his hands wrapped around me.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he caressed my lips with his. He pulled away and laid next to me, pulling me close to him as the sun finished setting. I hugged him tightly my head against his chest as the sky turned darker and the stars began to appear.

My eyes started to get droopy as I hugged him tightly. He noticed my tiredness and started to draw shapes on my arm with his fingers, calming even more.

Sleep came easily to me that night, knowing I will always be safe is Severus's arms.

__________________________________

Word count: 1356