Spinners End (24)

Unedited.
__________________________________

Saturday came around quickly and before I knew it I was sitting in my classroom with a cup of coffee, waiting for Severus and Willow.

Severus was the first to arrive, dressed in his same black robes. "Morning darling," he muttered as he sat next to me.

"Good morning," I replied sleepily.

I looked at the clock and back at Severus, it was 8am. We have half an hour. I stood up and pulled Severus's chair out before sitting in his lap. "It's to early for this darling," he whispered.

"I just want to kiss you, please," I whimpered into his ear. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine softly. His hands wrapped around my body as mine went around his neck, laying themselves on his back.

"I just want to stay like this forever, you're so warm," I whispered against his lips. I felt him smirk against my lips and pull me closer to him.

Instinctively my hips started to grind against him as our kiss became rougher. His hands went to my lips and pushed and took control of my movements, roughly pushing me against his growing bulge.

"I thought we didn't have time," I breathed out.

"I can make you cum at least 3 times in 15 minutes," he muttered.

I pulled away from him with an amused smirked. "Sure you can," I sarcastically chuckled.

Suddenly his eyes went dark with lust and a smirk appeared on his face. He placed me on top of his desk and spread my legs, yanking my ankle length skirt off of me and on the floor.

Within seconds his face was buried between my legs, lapping at my juices. I slapped my hand against my mouth to keep myself quiet.

His fingers graced themselves up my thighs and silently instead themselves into me. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head and moaned into my hand as he fingered me with a quick speed. His tongue played with my clit sending me into a daze.

"I-I'm close," I whimpered under my breath. His fingers pushed harder as his tongue abused my clit.

Under 30 seconds I was coming undone around his fingers. Moaning into my hand as he fingered me through my high. He licked his lips while looking at the clock. "9 more minutes 2 more to go," with that he slammed his lips to mine as his hands started to unbuckle his pants, pulling them down just enough to free himself.

He quickly pushed himself into me, wasting no time to start slamming himself into me. He charmed to room so I was now free to moan as loud as I wanted.

"M-Maybe I was wrong," I moaned out in pure pleasure.

He chuckled, "Maybe? Oh darling, you were positively," he paused slamming himself into me with each word, "absolutely, wrong. I can make you cum as much as I want and a quick as I want."

His thrusts were harsh and deep and his fingers gripped my hips tightly. I started to pulse around him, he groaned in my ear upon feeling me squeeze around him.

"Are you close? I can feel you," he hissed in my ear. I nodded my head vigorously and moaned out, soon I was cumming around his cock. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

I tried to push him off but he put me on my back and started to thrust even harder. "I still have 5 minutes," he groaned in my ear.

"Ms. Fairwell are you in there?" I heard Willow shout from behind the door.

"I'm uncharming the room tell her to wait outside," with that he uncharmed it.

"Wait j-just a moment Willow," I quickly covered my mouth with my hands before removing them again, "I-I'll be there in just a moment," he immediately recharmed the room and I moaned out.