He took a deep breath before taking one of her hands in both of his and kneeling down in front of her,. "Estrela, my starlight, my everything," he spoke, "will you give me the honor and privilege of becoming your sparkmate?"

She smiled, looking down at him. "If it means I will forever be yours, then yes." She smiled, looking down at him. "I want you and only you."

A smile lit up his face before he stood up and kissed her fully, wrapping his arms around her.

She smiled, as she wrapped her own arms around him and kissed back.

"Should probably explain the process before we do it." He chuckled slightly, his eyes still closed.

"I'm listening, Soundwave. I trust you, no matter what." She smiled, leaning into him, hugging him.

His hand went down and rested on her chest, over the place where he knew her spark was. "You’ll need to open the plating here to expose your spark." He said before doing it with his own, revealing the glowing deep purple and white orb that seemingly floated in a chamber in the middle of his chest.

She nodded as she focused, looking at her own chest, taking a breath until the plates moved away to reveal a pearly white orb with tints of blues. Looking back up at him waiting for his next instruction.

"Now will it out." He whispered, letting his own float forward, out of his chest

She nodded, as she felt hers moving forward like his.

Not before long, the two sparks met in mid-air before slowly getting closer, circling each other before they touched and a bright light connected them, flowing from one to the other in purple and bluish white streams. As they did, all of Soundwave’s emotions flowed through to her, his love, happiness, and joy of the moment as he leaned over and kissed her deeply.

She smiled as she felt all of his love, before focusing on just how much she loved him. How much he had freed her in just the bit of time she has known him. How much she adored him in her heart. Her emotions strong as they flooded right back.

"I love you so much." He mumbled as their sparks continued to swirl. During the process, all the stress and worries Estrela had buried we're suddenly brought to the surface and lifted, only to be replaced by love and happiness as they seemingly melted away and leaving her feeling light. Soundwave also seemed to feel experience the same thing as he hugged her closer to him.

She kissed him deeper, feeling his fear for her, his desperation to have her for years to come. She sent love to him, showing him how she was never gonna be going anywhere. She was his alone. He was hers. The two sparks closer together as there were  tendrils of light shooting from both, until the tendrils seemed to come together binding them. Bits of purple moving into her own spark while blue moved into his. The tendrils of light seemed to hold onto each other as they held each other. Neither the sparks nor them wanting to let go of each other. Flooding him with so much love that she sent to him. Strong, true, overwhelming how much of her love their was, flooding him. Unconditional love all the way.

Just as much was sent back to her in return as they stayed like that for a little longer before the threads finally broke and their sparks drifted back into their owner's chests, only now they were now speckled with each other's colors. Even when it was over, Soundwave still hugged her, leaning so his forehead rested against hers as love continued to flow through the newly established bond.

"If this is what heaven tastes like, I never am gonna give this up. Im addicted to feeling so full. So full of your love." She mumbled, hugging him. Closing her eyes in bliss. "I'm yours."

"You're mine." He whispered, dragging his hand up and down her back."You're now mine forever until the end of our time. We can now grow old as one, never to be parted no matter the distance. I am now always with you, and you with me, wherever we go."

"I don't want the distance anyways, I want to be beside you forever. You to hold me forever. To feel this love forever." She smiled, looking at him. "I'm yours. Only yours."

He smiled and picked her up before going back to the berth and laying her down so her head rested on one of his arms, the other, now fixed, laid over her protectivly and he ran his digits through her hair, staring at her lovingly.

"I'm home." She muttered happily, staring back at his eyes.

"You are, now and forever." He smiled, hugging her and resting his head on hers. "I will never let you go until we go together."

Her arms wrapped around his chest, she hugged him as she started to doze off in his arms. "Together, no matter what."

"Till the end of time." He muttered, resting his hand on the side of her face, his thumb gently rubbing her.

Falling asleep, humming as a smile grazed her lips. Happily with him now and forever to come.

Only to wake up with a sense of extreme serenity. She looked up to find herself staring at a blue sky as clouds lazily drifted past and the sun gently bathed down on her. The only unusual thing was the ground as it appeared to be made of still water that quietly rippled when she moved, reflecting the sky above and stretching as far as the eye could see. Here, it was peaceful, quiet and warm.

"Beautiful, serene. Where am I?" She murmered. "I remember being in Soundwave's arms, now I'm here."

She looked around, only to find she was not alone. A figure stood a couple of meters in front of her, facing away with their arms held calmly behind their back. It was a femme Cybertronian but she looked oddly familiar in a way.

"Hello? Are you lost?" She called, looking at the Cybertronian. "Do I know you?"

The femme turned and looked at her before she smiled walked over. "Hello there." She spoke in a soft, gentle voice. "I've been waiting for a while to meet you now." Her eyes were a bright yet warm blue as she studied Estrela’s face who then realized this femme was almost an identical copy of Radiowave, only taller, older, and colours consisting of more silver, yellow and turquoise.

"You know me? Who... who are you?" She asked, confused. "Are you... are you Radiowave's mom?"

"So I have been mentioned." She beamed. "Yes, I am Silverstream, Radiowave’s mother. I have been watching over my two as well as you for a while now."

"You knew I would meet them?" She more stated then asked. "You aren't mad you can't be with them in place of me?" She asked worriedly.

"I've been trying to bring you here for a while now and no, I am nothing if not happy." She smiled, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I died to keep my daughter safe but failed as a mother and a lover. I left them too soon and it destroyed both of them but, then he found you." Tears started forming in her eyes. "And I got to see them both smile again."

"I'm glad I am able to make them smile." She replied. Looking at her.

"So, I just wanted to see you before I properly left." She said sadly. "I wanted to ask you to do what I could not and stay with them, no matter what happens. They need you just as much as you need them."

"I promise to take good care of them. Even through the pain. You can trust me on that." Estrela exclaimed looking at her. "No matter what I will protect them through the end." She smiled, looking at her, then tilted her head at a thought. "Do you want me to say anything to them for you? Let them know how much you love them?"

Silverstream smiled sadly and shook her head. "They need no reason to dwell on the past. They already know how much I love them." She replief. "Just tell them I’ll be waiting in the allspark." She then hugged Estrela, "Look after him for me and take care of my little girl. Who knows? Maybe you might want to add another of your own to the family." She grinned in the same way Radio did when she was teasing her.

Estrela hugged her back, tightly. "I'll take care of them, I promise. They will be loved greatly. I won't leave unless it constitutes their safety, not unless absolutely necessary. I will remain loyal to them in the end." She promised, laying a hand over her chest. "I will love them with everything I got."

"Thank you." She whispered as everything started to get dark and her figure started to lighten. "Thank you for everything."

Her body then dispersed into fragments of light that were carried up and swept away by a nonexistent wind. Everything around her faded but she was felt in a comforting darkness.