Chapter 19

"Became best friends with him. You should know that. You said I can take on the responsibility of mother, this is me doing exactly that." She spoke with a very eerie smile. "Why? Are you upset?" She asked, looking at him with a look of warning.

"Oh no, not at all," he laughed, waving his hands, "just try not to terrify him. That's my job."

"I think I beat you to that. You should have seen the look of fear on his face." She burst laughing. "I think me and Steve are gonna become best friends, don't you? Exactly how much did you hear?"
Just as Knockout walked over to them, crouching. "I don't know about you, Soundwave, but your human is scary." He whispered for only the two of them. "I feel bad for the young clone."
Earning a quick and cold glare from her as she looked at him. Him quickly backing away from her. Startling Soundwave by how cold she could be.

"We basically heard everything." He said, laughing slightly, "at least I did."

"You scared of me, Sounds? Me? Your innocent little human?" She mocked, resting her hand over her chest. "You would know then I am very serious. Let's see you top the 'talk' with him. I'm gonna go check on them." Walking away without another word. Knockout whistled silently. "You picked her out, Soundwave. I didn't know she had a demon underneath her. Yet she just took on Starscream's pain like it was nothing. Almost makes me wish to hear him screaming."

"That's my Val. I recorded Screamer when I kicked him out if you want to hear it." Soundwave smirked, "as for Steve, I think I should give the poor boy some time to recover before I have a go at him."

"I don't know about you, but I think you truly are gonna be challenged toping that talk she had with him. We had like 15 clones out there standing and listening. Even Megatron.  To think that could come out of a human, let alone a femme. That boy is gonna need help after that." Knockout mumbled. "Have fun racing. I'm personally too scared to even join."

"We will," Soundwave smiled and waved after him as he left, "I think he may be a bit scared of us when I'm done with him." He laughed as they walked to the cars where the two teens were talking, "although he may also be mocked by the other drones for being humiliated by a human, that seems to be a tradition among them."

"Alright, you two, which car do you wanna go for? Take your pic." Valena exclaimed, looking at the two teens. "Once you pick, I will change into my suit while you guys load up. Oh, and Soundwave already gets a claim on the passenger seat. No argument."

"Aw, thanks, love." He said, giving her a side hug.

"How about Firecracker?" Radio grinned, "it's really cool." Steve gave a shaky smile and a thumbs up, "I'm fine with either."

"Sure. We can ride my baby girl. I'm gonna change, give me a few minutes." She smiled, friendly as she looked at them. "Darrel!" She yelled, walking away.
She came back about 10 minutes later, in a completely different outfit. Wearing her hair up in a ponytail, she had two black streaks, one on each cheek, as she wore a one-piece jump suit. All black, with matching flame patterns. Similar in design to the car itself. Even her hair had some red and orange chalk in it for fun to make her hair look like it was flames. "Did someone call in the calvary?" She asked in a pose as she looked at them.

"You look amazing." Soundwave grinned, looking her up and down. "You have a whole suit for it?! That's so cool!" Radio cried, her eyes sparkling

"It's tradition when racing. I love dressing up for my cars. Gotta look the part." She smirked as she looked at them.

Radio was basically bouncing. Steve, not quite knowing where to look as Soundwave went over and hugged her, kissing her cheek briefly, "I think red and black suit you." He said.