"Don't you dare! I will destroy you." She hissed. Stumbling as she walked toward him as he laid his mace like arm against the girl's neck. Energon started to leak from new scratches that everyone could see, but they couldn't see him.

It sent her in a fury as her body lit up in blue flame. Her eyes glowing almost a white they were so cold. Her hair flying around as she raised her arm up. Everyone shook at what was going on, even though they couldn't see. The ship creaked as she managed to lift the being up in the air and crush him into dust, but he just disappeared and laughed. "Nice to see you unlocked your gifts. I will see you again, Starlight!" Everyone fell down as she collapsed onto the ground, panting, looking back to normal, minus her injuries and dents in her once new frame.

Radio and Soundwave both springing towards her, grabbing and hugging. "Are you ok?!" Soundwave was basically yelling, pulling her close to him and looking at her, the fear clear in his eyes. "What was that?! Who was that?!"

"I don't know." She mumbled weakly. "It's the same thing I saw when I woke up. I told you he'd be back. He wants me to kill. I can't kill. I'm so scared." She mumbled, trembling.

Ratchet walked over to inspect the purple substance. "Dark energon, she had dark energon in her dermas. It needs to be purged from her. It will kill her if not treated."

"Dark energon? As in Unicron's blood?" Knockout asked in disbelief. "What in Primus just happened?"

Radio looked at her, her face full of fear. "That was Unicron, wasn't it"' She asked quietly, as Soundwave picked her up and ran for the medbay.

"I don't know who Unicron is. I just know what this guy looks like. He hurts me just by laughing. I'm not from your world." She spat before looking away. "He was gonna kill Radiowave. I couldn't let it happen. He was gonna kill her in front of me."

"What?" Soundwave asked, his eyes widening even more. "But... how is that possible? Why would he be after you?"

"I don't know!" She yelled. "Just like I don't know why my mother hates me. Like how I don't know why my father hates me. Why that I never fit in. Why I am so smart, but yet always so lost. I don't know. For being the smartest human from Earth, I feel so lost, so stupid." She exclaimed fearfully. "All I know was he was gonna kill Radiowave, and I couldn't let that happen. You can't lose her. Not after you lost your sparkmate."

By time they walked into medbay, they'd all fallen silent as the weight of the situation crashed down on them. Soundwave put her down on a berth but he looked like he was about to breakdown, leaning on the berth and looking down, "I couldn't even stop him." He whispered. "Both of you could've died, and I was useless, I couldn't do anything..." Tears started falling, splattering on the metal.
"The only reason he threatened Radio was because I was not listening. That is not your fault, Soundwave. If anything it is always my fault. I should have never existed in this world. If I never was born none of my science would be threatening humanity. Nor would Radiowave be getting hurt. You would have never been getting hurt seeing me hurt." She muttered. As Knockout and Breakdown rushed into the room. Ratchet, Optimus and Megatron not far behind as well as Shockwave and Predaking.

"No!" He yelled, slamming his hand down on the berth. "Stop blaming yourself for the actions of bad people! You were an absolute blessing to me, so stop apologizing for existing! My life would still be a hellhole right now, so stop telling me you're sorry for making me happy!" The tears were falling down in streams now as he looked up at her. "Nothing is your fault, so don't say it is, please."

She sat up and looked at him. "THEN WHY? WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME? I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE CONSTANTLY ENDING UP IN THE MEDBAY LIKE I ME!" She yelled, causing the machines and lights in the room to glitch. "Knockout made it very clear himself I am always ending up in here. It has been very clear that every single time something happens to me your own heart is sent into a world of PANIC! IT'S ME, SOUNDWAVE. It's always me. These people could have attacked anyone. It could have been any person in the world who had my intelligence, but it was me. Anyone in the world could have death at their door time and time again. It's me. It's me, Soundwave. It always has been, and always will be me. I've never done anything for myself yet I am always being attacked and at fault." She cried as she sat up with tears falling down her face. "It's never anyone else, it's me." She whispered.