Pushing even further, you wrap your leg around his waist and pull him closer. You grab his chin and tilt it up, now looking into his lust filled eyes. He looks like he is completely at your service, willing to do whatever you ask him to. You place a sly look on your face for a moment, satisfied with your effect on him. 'Well, now you sound a bit like Yoongi...' 

You look down to his lips and then back up to his eyes, looking for permission. He nods and licks his lips before crashing them onto your own. His soft, round lips dance on your own, creating  sickeningly arousing noises. You exhale heavily, almost losing yourself to his touch and taste. 

After several seconds of the erotic session, Jimin lets out an odd noise while pulling away. You open your eyes and furrow your brows, wondering why he stopped. Once your eyes understand what they're seeing, your face matches your shock. Standing behind Jimin is a frustrated Yoongi whose hand is lightly coiled around Jimin's throat.

Yoongi looks down to his lips and then up to his eyes before moving to your own, light-headed features. He clenches his jaw before saying, "Trying to have fun without me, hm?" He moves his hungry eyes onto Jimin again. "And you're letting her use you like that? So dirty." 

You see Jimin gulp under his hand, and you feel your stomach drop to the floor. You never really knew what you were into, but you can't say that you expected this to be one of the things. Your head spins as Yoongi grabs your chin, pulling you closer. "Don't act so innocent. Using our precious soulmate to get back at me. Look what you've done to him."

He forcefully turns your head to look at Jimin, still in Yoongi's grasp. You notice the light glow of sweat shining on his skin, and his arousal isn't exactly hidden. However, you can't resist the look of a bothered Jimin as your eyes selfishly roam his face and body. Yoongi quickly turns your head back to face him.

"And you're still looking at him greedily? Such a bad girl." He says gruffly. You could have died right then and there just because of the way that he is speaking to you. Your puffy lips part as you exhale, unsure of what to do. Luckily for you, Yoongi has that part taken care of.

He looks back to Jimin and asks, "How do you feel when she uses you like that? You want her to do it, hm?" Jimin's eyes widen as he searches for an answer. 

"Um-... I.." He stutters out. He's never quite been called out like this before, but when he thinks about it, he can't say that he dislikes it. Yoongi lifts an eyebrow, demanding an answer. 

"I don't mind." Jimin whispers out.

"You don't sound so confident, Jiminie. Are you sure you want her to use you?" He asks huskily. 

Jimin nods his head slightly, not disturbing Yoongi's grip on his throat.

"Say it." Yoongi demands.

"I do."

"You do what?"

"I want her to use me like this." He states. That phrase tickles your already heated lower stomach, and Yoongi seems to notice.

"You like that he wants you to use him, hm?" He turns to you. You nod, unable to look at the needy Jimin. "Tell him. Tell him that you like using him, princess." Your core heats up even further, and you are at a total loss of what to do. This might be the first time you ever lose a game.

"I like using you like this, Jimin." You state, hardly looking at him. Yoongi tsks and turns your head to face the younger soulmate.

"Try again. Tell him, not me."

You look into Jimin's wide, sparkling eyes and hesitate slightly. "I- I like using you like this." You spit out.

"Good girl." Yoongi releases your chin to pet your head. His praise makes your heart twitch, which he smirks at. 'What in the Night Sky are we supposed to do now?'