Meeting Lisa and Dracula

Comincia dall'inizio

Deathstroke: Careful

Deathstroke: Careful. You might cut someone.

Lisa: Oh! I'm sorry. It's just you startled me. 

Deathstroke: My apologies. May i ask why you're out here?

Lisa: I'm here to see the great dracula.

Deathstroke: For what reason?

Lisa: So i can become a doctor. 

Deathstoke: *Chuckles* What makes you think he won't just drink your blood right then and there.

 Lisa: He won't. I know of it. Now, i like to get there before the sun sets.

Deathstroke: Okay. 

We then begin walking through the skeletons as some of the bats attack me and lisa, as she kills some with her knife and i kill some of them with my swords and we make it up the stairs and i clean my swords and sheath them as she knocks on the door with her knife and the door slowly opens as she looks at me and we both enter and it's dark with barely with many candles lit up as the door closes and we look to see the vampire king himself vlad dracula tepes as i put my hands on my sword and glock as lisa sheaths her knife and speaks. 

Lisa: My name is Lisa

Lisa: My name is Lisa. I am from the village of Lupu*To me* and this is, i don't know his name. 

Deathstroke: My name is deathstroke.  

Lisa: Yes. I want to become a doctor. 

Dracula walks before disappearing i get in front of lisa as i see him reappear in the shadows as he speaks.

Dracula: You two bang on my front door, because you want to daub chicken blood on peasants. 

Lisa: Don't mistake me for a witch. Everybody out there already does that. I believe in science, but...i need to know more. I've exhausted my other options, and all the stories say the man who lives here, has secret knowledge.  

He appears behind me and lisa as he leans down as i draw my sword and glock and put my glock up against his head as he looks unfazed as he speaks.  

Dracula: I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, and i do not get many visitors. *Looks at me* Especially one that wants to kill me.  

Deathstroke: When you're close to biting us, you can at least know i won't die with out a fight.

Dracula: Hmm. You'll die the quickest, *to lisa* What have you to trade for my knowledge,Lisa from lupu? 

She moves away from him and i do the same keeping my gun aimed to his head as she speaks.

Lisa: Perhaps i could help you relearn some manners. We've crossed the threshold of your home, and you haven't offered us a drink or even to take my coat. 

Dracula: What if i took a drink from both of you? Or have you both load yourself with silver, crosses, and garlic in superstitious fear.  

Lisa: I may have eaten some roasted garlic earlier. Was that rude? I-it was all i had left. I'm really not interested in superstition, or being some muttering wise woman   cheating people with boiled nettles and entrails. I want to heal people. I want to learn. Will you help me?

Dracula: You are  definitely different. Of most humans i have met in recent times. 

I lower my glock and sword as lisa speaks to Dracula.

Lisa: Maybe i can teach you to like people again, or at least tolerate them, or stop putting them on sticks.  

He chuckles as he speaks while walking.

Dracula: I gave that up a long time ago. Where is lupu village?

I holster both my weapons as me and lisa walk next to dracula as she speaks.

Lisa: You don't travel much.  

Dracula: I can travel. This entire structure is a traveling machine. 

Lisa: But...you don't. Do you? Maybe you should. The world is changing.

 I enter my thoughts before saying.

Deathstroke: *Thoughts* More like falling apart. 

Lisa: Travel like people do. You might like it.  

Dracula: I've known you for two minutes, and you offer for me to walk the earth, like an ordinary peasant. While i give you the knowledge of immortals. The true science.

Lisa is in shock as we enter a area like a lab as lisa looks at all the stuff with happiness as she speaks.  

Lisa: *To Dracula* They won't be peasants anymore if you teach them. They won't live such short scared lives if they have real medicine. They won't be superstitious if they learn how the world really works. 

Dracula: Why should i do that?

Lisa: To make the world better. Start with me, and i'll start with you.

I see Dracula smile a little as he bows a little and says.

Dracula: I think i might like you. *To me* What about you?

Deathstoke: What about me? 

Dracula: Don't you want to do anything for the peasants?

Deathstroke: *Scoffs* I'm a mercenary, i take down many criminal scum in the world, so basically, i'm protecting the peasants.  Besides, it's probably night fall, so i'm gonna head out. 

Lisa: On your own?

Deathstroke: Yes. You have fun, while i do my job. I'll probably be back by morning.

Lisa: Okay, just please be careful.

I nod as i walk out the castle to see it's night as i walk as i enter my thoughts.

Deathstorke: *Thoughts* Now i have to wait one year before the time when the church comes for lisa, besides, god has abandoned me, i'm sure he won't mind losing a few of his corrupted servants.  

I continue to walk as i think of a plan on how to save lisa.

A/N: Here it is, the new page of this story now, i know that the new castlevainia show is out so i will hold off on that and as always have a nice day. 1575 Words.