surprise call

marcys face flared up red almost instantaneously(thats a big word omg) /instantly and looked away as chat spammed even faster with anticipation of what to come.

"so???? give me ur answer now pookie"
/j
"so???? give me ur answer marcy!! grrr"
/j again send help
"so? what'll it be, marcy?"
(dr seuss up here omfg)
(u can choose which one u said)

"uh, possibly maybe idk ??? cHAT WHAT IS UR PROBLEM"she uttered, "WHY DID U OMFG"

because you were watching her stream, you saw how red and flustered she was, it was kinda cute ngl.
"marcy chat kinda did tell me but im watching ur stream u goddamn idiot"

marcy died inside a lil before saying, "so you've been watching me?? *in bad british accent* thats a tad bit weird mate innit?"

"wtf"

"stfu dont ask y/n" marcy replied, still red as amity when luz breathed.

"so like,,, marcy u think im cute n shit? bc same"

marcy hesitated for a second.

"u think im cute, y/n?? thats really-" marcy got interrupted by you saying another thing.
"uh no i find myself cute thank you very much, i think youre a dumbass" (in ur head you def said that yeah i do find u cute or something idk)

marcy paused but ultimately said, "can we js move on y/n..?"

"sure im probably gonna forget this happened tomorrow"

-timeskip to the morning of tomorrow-

you infact, have not forgotten what had happened. it was burned into your mind, seeing marcy panic and stuff. it was so adorable you started to blush from js the thought of it. "cmon y/n be normal.." you thought.

like always, you hopped onto twt and scrolled through ur tl and you saw some fanart.

it was relatively normal but it was the ship, you and marcy. youve seen a lot of art of yall but this js stuck with you. maybe it was of what had happened the day prior of today.

"whatever" you tried to dismiss it but it stayed in your head for a while. life was complicated and you need to pay for your home, your food n stuff, maybe a relationship wasnt the best.

you thought about it: "what if a relationship isnt bad... i know some ppl will hate but wont more ppl join ? idk man.."

today was your "free day", once a week on (your fav day idk), you took a break from the daily streaming and took a breather. it was nice.

you could feel the humid summers air fly across your house/apartment(whichever u want) and it left you hot, dazed and kinda lazy idk how to explain.

the hotness made you feel icky and dirty, but you were too lazy to get out of bed (no blanket too hot) and shower. "rah omfg i cantttt"

"what if i yk call marcy, shes probably streaming rn its" (checks the time) "15:34/3:34pm for stupid folk"

"i just know the watchers will love it" by this, you meant the shippers.

-3rd person pov at marcy-

"chat omg theres like a corpse there wtf"  marcy whispered into her mic, kinda scared at the sight. "stfu marbles its not that bad-" sasha retorted, before seeing that corpse. "god why is it so...graphic.. turn away mARCY"

salsa and marcy were streaming some zombie horror game on roblox, the game was high quality for some reason and it looked interesting to them so they played it. marcy then turned away and started to blabber on about "omg what ??? why is it so detailed jezus i wish n/n was here to save me-"

"wHAT" salsa heard this and was liek huh ???

"what ??"
"you said- omfg youll get the repercussions later geez"

marcy was mad confused but kept on.

-that was at around 3:15 so 20mins later-

a phone ringing broke the silence of the two streamers. marcy looked to her phone and say y/n calling.

"hold up chat someones calling me- also salsa wait for me"

marcy muted herself and answered your call.

"heyyyy"

"hi y/n what is it ???"

"nothing js wanted to say hi !!"

"..." marcy slightly blushed but calmed down.

"im streaming rn plz"

"wait unmute urself on stream i wanna join but not play kinda. also i cant rlly get up to my pc soooo..."

"ugh fine" (tsundere way)

marcy reluctantly unmuted herself on disc and the stream ig.

"hey everyone !! its me (smirks cutely)"

END

HI GUYS IM BACK KINDA
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I USED KINDA IDK
ANYWAYS HRU ?
HOPE YALL R WELL
IF THERES ANY MISTAKES LEMME KNOW

thansk for reading pookies !!

ily