collab pt 2

"so n/n," marcy started. " wanna cause anarchy?"
"hell yeah! les gooo-" you said.
your view count raised by five times and was currently at 50k viewers. marcy was also having a hard time, being spammed in her chat and donos. she was happy for the attention and money for the charity the stream was for, but it was becoming... quite overwhelming.

"

luckily after about 15minutes, you noticed her shake a bit in her stream.

"hey marcy, why are you like shaking in the stream?" you asked, slightly worried.
"huh? oh uh yeah sorry just the spamming n stuff it's alright," marcy said, shaking her head on camera.
"marcy's chat shut tf up alright," you smiled but just wanted them to slow down to make marcy feel better.

they did slow down but after a few minutes it started up again. "marcy's chat cmon slow dOwn."
"y/n it's fine-"
"fine," you abruptly said. "but if they do it again i'm leaving."
you rolled your eyes at the 'aw's in the chat.

"ok now that they calmed down, what do you wanna do? stay in the server or go on hypixel n stuff?" you asked, thinking.

"hypixel sounds good, join me!" marcy enthusiastically said, going to a server in hypixel.

"wanna do pixel painters? warning, i'm amazing at this 😈😈😈"
"in your dreams, l/n!"
"you going soft on me wu?"

owl house reference go brr 😎

"n-no-" marcy stuttered, blushing like crazy.
"alright you tomato, let's go in pixel painterssss!"

-insert cool epic transition to the game-

"oo the theme is boring. jk but it's an apple. wait a fuking aPLE????" you uttered.
"lmao yeah," marcy snorted.

you started off by getting the middle tone of red and selecting the paintbrush tool. you then made and apple shade and started to shade it with other reds. finishing it off, you added a leaf and stem. "haah done, and, with a minute to spare, loser 🤡"

"shut up show off," marcy rolled her eyes in a joking manner.
"i take pride in what i am," you smirked.
"kk fine but i'm done now too," marcy blurted, looking at how much time left. just a few till they would compare on whose was the best.

"i'm gonna win because i'm amazingly amazing," you snarked, crossing your arms.
"no<3" marcy simply stated, making a heart with her fingers to her web cam.