They continued to happily dance as Sebastian and the rest joined them happily making me smile. "Join us!" Pop Tsubaki said as he continued to strum his guitar. As Papa Cifer pulled me up and forced me to dance, making me laugh and we spent our night, happily singing and dancing around the campfire.

____________

I groaned as I hugged my pillow, which is weirdly hard I gave it a squeeze again and realized it's not a pillow which made me sit up, looking around my room I saw, Geto on the end of the bed beside Gojo who is hugging him, Naoya who is hugging Gojo Choso who is sleeping straight, Nanami beside Choso and Sukuna who I'm hugging and Toji who is hugging me from behind. "What the heck? Don't you all have your own hotel room?" I complained,

"Since it's Monday tomorrow, Choso will have you all for himself, ya know. Today is Sunday and we wanna spend time with you more." Toji said as he pulled me back to bed hugging me tightly, Sukuna then snuggled closer to us hugging me too making me squeezed between this two.

Sukuna's POV

We all are in Sin's room, watching her like a hawk as she did her morning routine. Well she did kick us out when she was showering and changing so we're only watching her dry and comb her hair. "You guys are like seven lost puppies! Go to your rooms and do your thing!" She hissed, glaring at us. "My, my you'll are still in the courting stage and already fighting?" Sin's mom suddenly said as she was in the door of Sin's hotel room.

"Sin's being mean mom" Gojo said, like a kid. "Aww, don't be mean to my future son-in-laws~" Her mom said looking at Sin who is looking at her mother in disbelief. "You guys are crazy." Sin said as she finished drying her hair, she turned to us and pointed at the door. "Out and to clean yourselves. We're going somewhere." She said, making us smile as we all go to our respective rooms.

As we went to check out our rooms, Sin's butler slash brother, Mom, and dad's already left. "Your things are with them." She said as she's playing a game in her phone as she's waiting for us. She got up, smiling as she finished her game. "Come on." She said and happily walked out the hotel, it was sunny out so all of us are wearing sun glasses.

"Ahh~ why is it so hot." She whined as we walked towards the van. "I call shotgun!" She said as runned towards the passenger seat. "I'll drive." Toji said as he was holding the key. "I'll sit with sin in the front" I said, making me, Gojo, and Naoya raised towards the passenger seat yet they couldn't defeat me.

Making Nanami, Geto, and Choso smirk since they sat on the first row seat and Naoya and Gojo had to be in the second. "Can we go to the drive thru first? I'm hungry." Sin said as she pats her small tummy, making Toji smile, nodding his head in response. "Yeah, sure." He said. "Is it McDonald's?? I want some nuggets!" "Me too!" Gojo and Naoya said in the back. "Depends if we're gonna see some McDonald's around here." Toji said as he started the engine.

Sin then connected her phone to control the music as she pulled out her other phone to use it as a GPS, setting it up in front for Toji to see also grabbing another phone where, I can see Sanzu's miss calls her screen lock wallpaper is her on her Papa Cifer shoulders, with the rest of her dads beside them,her mom sitting on the couch and her brothers sitting on the floor in front of the couch she have a cute smile at her face.

I silently looked at her screen as she cleared the notifications almost stopping my smile when I saw her wallpaper as she opened her phone, it was her in Toji's shoulder with Naoya on the other and us who is smiling on the camera. I didn't know she used this as her wallpaper. "Hey, Sukuna! Smile!" She suddenly said, making be blink and look at her who's holding her phone up making sure everyone is seen on the screen before clicking.

"I wasn't ready." I said as I placed my arms around her shoulder. "Nah, you all look handsome here." She praised as she have a smile on her face. "There's a McDonald up ahead." Toji informed, making Sin smile widely. "Food!" Gojo and Naoya yelled, we then started to say our wanted meals. "Sukuna you say our orders." Nanami said as he looked at me, making me roll my eyes.

_____________

We arrived at our destination, making me raise a brow as we are in front of the big mansion. "Uhm, we are in Dad Leonardo's mom house and I want you all to meet her since she's close to me... Uhm.... Be also aware since she's a little to much-" "ohh! Sinny! My favorite granddaughter!" A voice said making us turn to see a old lady who is smiling, walking towards us and hugged Sin tightly.

Making Sin groan. "G-grandma t-too tight!"

Sindreaquiri's POV

"My, my! Who is this fine group of men! Wait! They look familiar~ ohh they're the band I saw on TV" Grandma said as she looks at the boys, who are standing still looking at us. "Ohh~ are you all courtinh her~" Grandma teased as she walked towards Gojo holding both sides of his cheeks and pulling him to her level. "Such fine, handsome, and mischievous men you are~ can be immature too." Grandma described. "Yet, I sense you being a wild boy." "Grandma!" I scolded.

Gojo blushed, as grandma ruffled his wait hair. Moving to Naoya who is stopping his laughter at what she said. "Hmm~ fine, handsome, and a naughty boy. You also have a stamina" she said as she pinched Naoya's cheeks making me facepalm in a corner. She suddenly poked Toji's chest, making my eyes wide. "Grandma!" I scolded again and she just giggled cheekily. "He has a lot of kink." Is all she said while describing Toji who also blushed silently.

Making Sukuna snicker as he tried to lend a hand out for a handshake yet grandma, ruffled his hair. "Fuck boy." She said smiling, making the Gojo, Naoya, and Toji laugh. "Oh god..." I mumbled as I watched her walk towards Nanami. "Gentleman in public, beast in bed." She said, pointing at Nanami, who is stunned as he stared at me for help. "Alright! That's enough!" I said trying to invite grandma back in the mansion yet she didn't listen.

And walked towards Geto. "Handsome boy, you also have a lot of undiscovered kink." Grandma said, smiling ruffling Geto's hair messing it up. She suddenly moved towards Choso, smirking. "Also a beast, my, my! Where did you find this men Sin~ just like your mother you found the best." She said turning to me, ruffling my hair. "Come on in, your grandpas are waiting." Grandma said, pulling me in also inviting Nanami and the rest who is following behind me.

I heard Gojo mumble to Geto. "What's your undiscovered kink, bud?" Making Geto glare at him. "Shut up, immature brat." Geto replied making Naoya laugh. We are walking in the mansion, I stilled when I saw a picture. "Grandma! Why do you have this!" I said, grabbing the frame and putting it in the desk. "That's my favorite picture of you, you and your curly hair and also naked while in the shower when you are around 4 or maybe 5 years old." She said grinning, making me pout.

"I have plenty of baby pictures of you hear too! Even if I met you when your already 3 I still had some pics from your mother." She said as she looked towards the boys. "Do you boys wanna see?" "Hell yeah!" "Sure!" "We'd love too!" They said at the same time making me blush. "What! No!" I said yet grandma pulled them all in her study leaving me behind. "Grandma! No!" I whined as I followed behind them.

I sat on the corner pouting as grandma put me in a time out as the boys are smirking, looking at me as they watch my pic. Making me glare at them.

"Now! Who is this bunch of men." A voice said making me turn to see my three grandpas.

__________