Ruby has a big Secret. The New Girl Comes to Town.

Start bij het begin

Unfortunately, Connor did the exact opposite.

Connor: What does this do?

Ruby: Connor, wait!

(POOF)

Connor: AGH! Woah woah! AGH!

Ruby: CONNOR!

Everyone was horrified to see the confetti fire in Connor's face, which caused him to move back, causing his foot to land on his skateboard which moved him to the edge of the fence!

Y/N: No. No! Nononono!

Rebecca: CONNOR!

Connor: AGH!

(SPLASH)

The group saw Connor fall into the water below and didn't see him open his head.

Margot: Oh nononono!

Bliss: At long last, he has earned mercy.

Trevin: Someone's gotta go in there and save him!

Rebecca turned to see Y/N taking off his jacket.

Rebecca: Y/N, what are you doing?

Y/N: Trying to save his life! Rebecca, see that life tube there?

Rebecca looked and saw it.

Rebecca: Yes?

Y/N: Once I come up, throw that down! Ruby, call 911. We'll need an ambulance.

Margot: Y/N, wait! What--!?

Y/N didn't listen as he lept into action and dived into the water.

(SPLASH)

Ruby couldn't help but feel ashamed of what happened. Her friends went to give her comfort as Rebecca placed her hand on Ruby's shoulder.

Rebecca: It's not your fault, okay? It's not your fault.

Ruby: But...it feels like it is.
------------------------------------

Y/N swam under the water looking around for Connor. He saw Connor floating underwater and swam fast to reach him. He grabbed Connor by the arms and tried to pull him out of the water. However, he saw that Connor's leg got stuck in some kelp. With a frustrated look on his face, he rushed to rip the kelp in half.

(SNAP)

The kelp broke and Connor was free! He hurried up as he felt he was going to be out of oxygen soon. He looked up at the surface and saw the top. With determination, he headed up, but he wasn't going to make it in time, as he felt his eyes closing slowly...
------------------------------------

The rest of the friends were looking around the bay to see if Y/N came up.

Trevin: Do you see him!?

Margot: (grunts) NO! I don't!

Rebecca was busy talking to the authorities on the phone.

Rebecca: I don't care that you are understaffed! Get a goddamn doctor here now! Someone is going to be lost at sea if we don't get them medical attention right now!

Rebecca soon had an eye twitch in anger as he heard the response.

Rebecca: YOU KNOW WHAT!? I HOPE YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT, YOU SELFISH, GREEDY SONUVA--!!