36

Of all the subjects I had ever hated, Physiology was the top.

And I specially hated it whenever we had a class in the morning.

Well, not more than getting picked up by a black huge ass car from the front of my dorm shared with my best friend.

I would've protested, but I didn't want to create a scene and have her in trouble or anything.

Or maybe I had just accepted that I would never have a day of peace in my life because Kim fucking Taehyung had crossed paths with me.

Or more like I had crossed his path.

So I let these two guys shove me into the car and to my surprise, he was there.

I looked up at him, trying to hide my tears, my feelings... my love.

Someday this guy would marry another woman, have kids with her and I would read that in some newspaper or on a flashing billboard from somewhere in the world.

How will I feel that day? I asked myself as I looked into his gorgeous eyes.

I wondered if every person who looked into his eyes felt that way... that sudden little electric shock, those butterflies in the stomach...

"Good morning love" he said as he leaned into me.

I backed away.

He arches an eyebrow.

"I had an egg for breakfast and didn't brush"

He pulled me into himself and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm getting late for my class"

"It can wait"

"No it can't. Unlike your precious little wife, I, a peasant needs to have a career and a job in future"

"Everyone needs to have a career" he said as he pulled back and kissed my forehead.

And that smile he gave me annoyed the shat out of me at that moment because he could have said, no love, I'm going to marry you and only you . You are my everything and if you don't feel like studying or having a job that's still fine I got you but no. He didn't even bother.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I want to buy you a pretty dress"

"Oh no no. I am done with your pretty dresses and pretty shoes and makeovers. I am so done"

"I want to buy you the last present as your boyfriend"

This man really had no heart.

My eyes got teary but I sniffed them back.

"I don't want anything from you. Anything at all"

"I'n not going to force a dress or a look on you. I want you to dress the way you are. I want to see the real you just one last time. We both deserve that"

"Okay" then you manipulative bitch I'll give you just that.

I'll give you something you would never be able to forget.

I nodded.

"So where are we going?"

<<<<<<<magical time skip>>>>>>>>

I &took my sweet time buying a dress that I had always wanted to wear.

A princess gown, with glitters and flowers and all.