Chapter Nineteen

[Good for Nothing by Lotus Juice]

"We're finally here," announced the Piglin brute. The engine softly roared.

The swordsman stood patiently in the dark room, staring ahead.

"You ready, Skep?" Asked the Piglin.

The swordsman tossed the wooden weapon in his hand and caught it. He pulled back a toothy grin, "Yeah."

A new voice enters, "Let's get them, guys."

"Fuck yeah!"

"Goodluck, my dudes."

"Let's kick their asses."

There was a hiss then a dim light shined in. His blue eyes hurt from the exposure but adjusted. The dock lowered down as he could see the beautiful canvas. He began to step forward and lifted his wooden axe. He gripped it tightly and kept the grin on his face.

"Be careful, Skep," the older mentor said to him.

The swordsman cocked his head and grinned, "Don't worry, I'll be." Then he ran down the lift and front flipped off. Shades of gold and pink hit his body. Drowning him in the beautiful sunset.

"Let's go, boiss!!" He exclaimed.

The rush of adrenaline was amazing. The wind hitting against his body. He smiled. It's been awhile since he felt this rush. He flicked his axe and looked down to see the ground.

Thousands of feet above the ground. He could see the mansion far down with the little boxes. The base was surrounded with a dark forest. He could see the little specks of moving planes taking off. He grinned and he slashed his axe up and whispered, "//set TNT."

Down far below, a set of TNTs spawned far below, nearby the planes. The grin into a smirk. There was a whizz. Then explosions.

They messed with the wrong person.

They had taken my brother away from me.

They will face my revenge.

A great wave appeared in front of him. Blue and gray smoke arose. It's beautiful.

Then a few planes arose and steered towards him. Ghasts screamed and threw fireballs at him. Skeppy grumbled and began to move. He pressed a button and his jetpack ignited. He flew towards the first plane. He placed his axe away and pulled out his guns. Skeppy pressed the trigger and shot at the plane.

They will pay us back.

He screamed as he pulled with all his might to swing the plane at the ghast. There was a loud screaming and he turned his head to see the Ghast shooting another fireball but it hit the plane. He unleashed the ziplines and moved over to the next plane.

It was close. Very close. He curled into a ball and landed on the plane. He grabbed his sword and stabbed into the plane and ran down the body and slashed one of the wings. He hopped off and shot at the next plane a little above him.

Let's end this war.

He screamed out in rage.

He swung the plane against all the nearby planes and ghasts.

Next he dropped down into a nosedive and landed onto the ghast. He stabbed the ghast and steered it at the upcoming planes. The ghast shot at the other ghasts and planes. Skep then killed the ghast and jumped off to head further down.

He continued to scream in anguish and continued to destroy the planes. He slashed the wings and slain the ghasts. When he approached the base, there were a lot of mobs and the walls were thick. He noticed something.