Chapter Eighteen

_[Exit Burrow]_

The swordsman stared at the door frame blankly. Thoughts spun in his head. Trying to figure out what had just happened. He shook his head silently then grunted. He pulled onto his hair and screamed, "No! No! No! We shouldn't have split up! They're not going to make it! They... they're too strong." Skeppy shook his head violently and turned around. "Spifey! Please.., I beg of you, open the Burrow again. We could still save them-"

He stopped.

Zelk held a small beaver in his arms. The brown furball's chest heaved up and fell down softly. Those brown eyes were closed shut. The tiger gently brushed back the fur.

TapL was looking ahead with his back turned against Skeppy. The Filipino was lost in his thoughts. There was a slight frown upon those lips.

Skeppy slowly stepped towards the beaver. He lifted his hand and stroked Spifey's cheek. "Spifey..." the Pakistani frowned. Then his lips curled up a soft and gentle smile. "Rest, man. You deserved it."

He stepped away from the two and walked over to TapL. He rested his chin on the other's shoulder and noticed TapL was looking down at his device. The screen was on his Messages. There were a bunch of recent messages from the others. One caught his eye. The Alliance. Leo's message. Something about the HQ- Suddenly, the Filipino turned off his device.

"Um... Y-yeah?" His voice cracked. TapL winced at his own voice cracked. His mouth tightened into a thin line. He tucked his phone away.

Skep gazed at him in concern. He slowly then asked, "What are we going to do?"

The iDots leader took a deep breath and stepped forward and turned around. He looked at all his team members. There was a wave of concern, shock, and fear in those eyes. TapL forced on a firm smile. He reassured them all, "Don't worry. I got this. I'm the leader. Just right now, it-it will be a little difficult right now, but let's rest and I'll figure something out. Um, Zelk do you know where we are?"

Zelk shrugged and looked around. He shrugged his shoulders, "It seems to be some abandoned place."

They were outside of some cabin. It was in the middle of a snow spruce forest. Snowflakes gently fell down and landed on their heads and shoulders. Zelk's ears twitched and his head turned to looked over and saw rising smoke coming from afar.

"I think I know where we are," the Tiger stated. He checked the map and coordinates. "We're near SkyBlock."

TapL nodded. He took his backpack off of him and began to rummage through it. As he searched for something, the Leader announced, "Put on your winter clothes. We're going to SkyBlock." Finally, he grabbed his winter cloak and put it on.

pdl eyed his wound and pointed it out, "TapL, you still haven't used the medicine. Omar, what about you?"

The other brown anthro gave a short nod. "Yeah, I did. Now let's get going." Omarmu had already put on their winter clothes. They began to walk forth to the town.

The iDots nodded and mumbled to one another. They put on their winter cloaks and began going. TapL stared at his medicine bottle for a while before taking it. His body was sore and deeply needed the medicine but had he brushed his poor condition to focus on the events. As he walked, TapL felt the poison slip away. He felt better and more relaxed.

TapL made his way to the front of the group and lef the iDots to the town. As he walked, the Filipino pondered to himself of what had happened. He felt great disappointment to himself. He had done nothing. The others have done everything and he just obliged.