He frowned as he saw what it was. Wither Soldiers. Spread out in a camp site. They had tents and a campfire. It seems fresh. Like the group just settled down. Finn looked around, hoping to spot any significance of them camping here. Then he spot it.

Off into the distance, maybe a thirty minute walk, was the jungle temple. It was very archaic with vines consuming the rocks. Some holes and rubble. There was red and orange highlights and gray fumes. They must have gotten there. Did they have the same idea? Do they know about the secret passage? He frowned.

He began to move to get back to Spifey. They need to come up with a plan to sneak into the place without alerting the enemy.

Finnster hid decided not to use his gear yet. The reptilian had to be careful when leaving; instead, he began to parkour across the nearest thickest branches. As he ran, he looked back to make sure no one had spotted him or coming after. It was anxiety inducing to not draw attention.

Once he got enough distance away, Finnster used his gear to get away faster. After five minutes, the horses and beaver came into view. Spifey waved at him.

The reptilian dropped down in front of them. The horses gave out a wailing cry then shushed down by Finn. Finn quickly apologized, "Sorry!" He rubbed his hand on the soft fur. The horse let out a huff at him.

"You got to stop doing that," Spifey spoke, deadpanning at him.

Finn spoke, "Yeah yeah! Okay, sooo good news and bad news."

The beaver raised a brow at him and nervously asked, "Bad news?"

The reptilian friend hopped on his horse. He tapped his horse's side with his foot and it began to go. Finn reported, "The Wither soldiers had sent out a camp. A fifteen minute walk down that direction."

"Shit. Expected but man. We have to be extra careful now," Spifey hummed. He watched Finn looking through his bag. "And the good news?"

"Spotted the temple."

The reptilian fidgeted with an object inside the bag. There was an awkward pause. As if there was something else needed to be said. He stared at Finn, "And?"

Finnster grumbled. He slowed down and turned to his friend, "The temple is in the way. An hour to walk there. There's fire at the temple but not sure whether the soldiers got there. We need to sneak by."

Spifey frowned. No wonder their friend was a little disheartened when they came back. If it was just the two, they could sneak in but they have horses. It would be challenging to deal with them and getting in. Maybe they could set up a spot for the horses then go?

"Damn, this is difficult to figure out," the beaver commented. He looked down at the map, the temple was an hour away and it would take longer to sneak in. It was also the afternoon. "Should we head in when night falls?"

Finnster crossed his arms and hummed. "Then we will have to deal with the mobs."

"True."

"Could you like use your illusions? Set up a scene like everything is normal and we are invisible?"

Spifey looked at their hands. They pondered the idea, "Well... wait, don't we have invis pots?"

The horses stopped at a fallen trunk and began to move back to jump over it.

"Uh... I got like three pots."

"How many minutes?"

"Eight, five minutes," counted Finnster.

They pondered for a moment. It fell silent and their horses continued to walk. They didn't know what to do exactly.

Spifey spoke up, "Okay, maybe we should set up at the temple and then figure out a plan there. There we could gather more info and what to do."