Chapter -VII

Sorry for the delay.....

After talking some more time with royals of kunti bhoj she was going towards karn, Duryodhana and Ashwatthama. While she was going one of the prince came to greet her arrogantly.

Viraj(imaginary): Pranipaat sa..

Ananya cut him off by saying..

Ananya: Pranipaat Rajkumar

Viraj: Where is your crown sa..

She again cut him off..

Ananya: That's none of your business Rajkumar. You are no way concerned about it. And you are no ought to tell anything and yes here I'm a rajkumari. And you will treat me as such. That's my duty this is my family. And I dare you to reveal my identity. I'll take my leave now Pranipaat.

Then she walked past him shooting daggers through her eyes at him. Everyone was confused as to what was her identity? And does she want none to know it? And why does she wear a crown? Why is she soo angry about her identity getting revealed?

Ananya ignored everyone's confused gaze at her. She went to Karn Duryodhana and Ashwatthama.

Ananya: Papa Ashu suyo how do I look?

She asked cutely while twirling. The trio chuckled at her cuteness. While everyone was looking at her with shock and fondness. Shocked as she was behaving as if she wasn't angry a moment ago. Fondness as she was looking very adorable. But Arjun was the man burning with jealousy as she called karn as papa.

Karn: You are looking beautiful putri.

Duryodhana: Laila you are looking beautiful like a queen.

Ashwatthama: yes Anu(Nick name) no one can match you.

Ananya ran to Bhishma.

Ananya: Gangeya you tell me how do I look? I expect one thing but no one is telling that, atleast you tell.

Bhishma: You look adorable, mata.

Ananya pouted. Everyone was first shocked that she was calling the great Shanthanava, gangaputr, mahamahim, parashuram shisya, rudra dhari, devvrat Bhishma by his name. Their shock converted into disbelief when they heard mata from him for her. But when she pouted she looked soo cute that everybody cooed at her.

She then asked her brothers ( karn's, Duryodhana's and Ashwatthama's sons) and her friends the same question. They gave her different replies but none satisfied her. Then everyone heard Dhritarashtra and Vidur said on unison

Duo: You look beautiful as your mother, mata.

Ananya ran to them and hugged her tightly. Everyone understands her love for her mother. After that feast continued and the six friends went to Ananya's chambers to spend some time with each other.

In Ananya's chambers the six friends changed to something comfortable and settled on the bed.

Lakshmana: It's been years since we saw each other.

Vrishketu: So how was your experience guys? I know we have been writing to eachother but not too much.

Jayant: After your birthday I returned to Achichitra. And from there I went to gurudev vidur and got the knowledge of politics and concurrent issues from pitamah Dhritarashtra. Then I got training from pitamah Dronacharya. These all got 5 years. Then I went different kingdoms and worked as a soldier to get access to court and observed the court proceedings. After working like that for 3 years I'm working in Achichitra as a minister under pitashree from 2 years.

Lakshman: It's very nice that you are trying to make a better version of yourself.

Vrishketu: I went to Anga there I trained under rajvaid for 6 months. Then I went to bhagwan vedvyasa and trained under him for some years and also traveling with him while searching medicines for many diseased. Then after spending 7 and half years with him I travelled alone in aryavart and treated people for 2 years and now I'm here.

Abhimanyu: You dared to do the toughest. Even touch one wrong plant and you are dead.

Lakshman: After you went on your journey, I returned to Hastinapur and trained under Par-pitamah. And then I went to train under his spy. It took 5 years. And after that I started mix with common people and befriend them travelled to many places in that disguise only. For I wanted to study the kingdom and state of the people.

Lakshmana: Hmm.. Adventurous..

Abhimanyu: After Ananya went I trained under mama Krishna and Balaram. Then I came to Hastinapur and trained under Par-pitamah and Guru Dronacharya. It just took me three years of time as I was already training under mamashrees from before. After that for a year I went and joined the army of magadha and fought wars gaining experience. Then I returned to Hastinapur and took the post of general of Indraprasth's Army.

Lakshmana: My story is not that adventurous guys. After I returned to Hastinapur I used to observe the court proceedings and then after a year I went to kanyakul. There I learnt martial arts, duties of a Queen and princess, singing, dancing, painting, cooking,arts and I learnt weapons too I know to use spears, mace,and swords with a little bit of archery. But I mastered swords and maces. Not interesting but I enjoyed it.

Jayant: Are you kidding me? You are saying that these all are not interesting. Painting and other arts are way to relaxation. As easy as it seems as difficult is it to do. Duties of queen are you can manage a kingdom without a king by your side. Martial arts and weapons are useful for self defence and by mastering two of the weapons you can even fight wars.

Others nodded in approval of the facts that jayanth stated.Lakshmana felt proud of her friends.

Ananya: As I started my journey from east I was eating and drinking whatever was available in forest and travelling admist of forests and tribals living over there and once I was across that river's origin which flowed in Kunti bhoj and what happened there you all know it very well. Then after travelling almost for 8 months with breaks I reached kailash parvat. There I got to know that I was destined to be the student of Tridev's and Tridev's and my education got finished very fast as I grasped everything thought to me. My education was completed when I was 5 years old. In almost less than one and half years I was done. Then they took my test in every field from kalas to art forms and weapons and strategies which I passed. Then they asked me to do tapasya for acquiring the astras and shastras of Trinity and make my own weapon. As while training they also thought me of yoga and meditation I already gained control over my ripus and chakras before tapasya. So it took me less time to complete my tapasya and create my own weapon. It took me a year. Trinity not only blessed me with astra-shastra but also boons. Then I made my own astra Ananyastra. Then I moved towards my purpose.

To set an example for the kings that how a kingdom must be ruled. To give justice to people. To spread my knowledge to people. To put an end to the austries of evils on earth. All these tasks must be done without any discrimination and with different identities. So I'm Samragni Shree. I'm the saviour of people Shakti. I'm Gurumata Sharada. I'm Tanvi the eradicator of evil. And the tiger you saw when I came was one of my companion.

As she saw them when she was done their jaws were dropped to the ground. They were shocked to their core learning that whom they thought as their idols was their own best friend.

They composed themselves and chatted for some more time and slept in Ananya's chambers itself.

Will be continued.......