Prologue

The Vaikuntha of the earth Dwaraka was all silent. Except for the screams of their beloved princess, Subhadra. Who has undergone the labour for 6 hours now. The reincarnations of Mahavishnu and Adisesh are pacing back and forth in front of their sister's chambers. An arrow piercing their heart every time they heard their sister scream. That's when they Heard a loud scream before everything was pin drop silence and then they heard an infant cry. Their heart filled with joy before they saw the Queen of Dwaraka came out and called them to get inside the chambers. They went in to see their sister unconscious from exhaustion and a crying child and lifeless child. Their heart shattered to see that the younger twin was born lifeless.

     Their thoughts disturbed when they heard a weak groan of Subhadra.  When she woke her gaze feel over her first born son who smiled feeling his mother's gaze. Her eyes lit up. But then her gaze travelled up to her daughter who was lifeless. Her face became emotionless. She took her daughter in her embrace. Tears trailed down her cheeks. When those tears fell on the face of the infant she started to cry, absolutely not liking the trars in mother's eyes.

      Listening to the cries everybody present in the room was elated. Subhadra didn't knew how to express her joy. The treats were following nonstop from her eyes, but this time those were of joy. Them spoke the preserver of the multiverse.

Krishna: Bhadre enough of treats now. Name my nephew and niece.

Subhadra: Yes bhratha.

She picked up her first born.

Subhadra: His name will be the same that his father and uncles wanted to keep Abhimanyu. My Manyu.

She then picked up her daughter.

Subhadra: She born causing me no pain at all. She will be my Anjali. She will be known as Ananya. She will bring prosperity and luck where ever she will go.

Then Balaram asked his sister to send a letter to Pandavas and Draupadi about the birth of the twins. To which Subhadra agreed telling that she will send a letter to Arjun.

After sending a letter she was eager for an answer

Will be continued soon....