Chapter -II

Duryodhana started narrating the Mahabharat from start....
(Sorry it takes time to write the Mahabharat from the start so...
Please I'm a bit lazy..
Bear with me
I'll give brief...)
He narrates the story from the reign of Maharaj Shanthanu,how he married Ganga, bhishma's birth, bhishma's return, bhishma's coronation, satyavati's marriage, bhishma's oath, shantanu's death, Kashi princesses abduction, amba's pledge, parashuram and Bheeshma fight, death of vichitravirya, birth of princes, their education,their abilities, how Dhritarashtra was denied to throne for the blindness despite being able, gandhar war, gandhari's marriage, her decision of tieing blindfold, pandu's marriages, his exile, birth of next generation birth, pandu's death, Pandavas entry, elders ignorance towards Kauravas, guru dron's entry, princes gurukul, dron's partiality, eklavya's guru dakshina, kala pradarshan, dron's proclamation, karn's entry, him being Angraj, Arjun and karn's duel, varnavart incident, Duryodhana not being part but still being blamed, draupadi swamvar, karn's insult, Arjun's win, Draupadi division among Pandavas, return to Hastinapur, division of Hastinapur, khandavprasth to indraprasth, Arjun's exile, subhadra's entry, rajasuya yagn, sishupal's death, Duryodhana's questions, being disarmed for questioning, subhadra supporting Duryodhana, Draupadi not budging, Karn and Ashwatthama also being disarmed with no fault.

Till then it was night.
A dasi interrupted them calling them for dinner. Leaving rest story for next day they went to dining hall.

Then they had their dinner and left for their chambers.

Ananya was not able to sleep. She went to garden.

She was strolling in the garden when Duryodhana's came.

Duryodhana: Not able to sleep Laila.

Ananya: Laila?? Who is that??

Duryodhana: You. Can I call you that.

Ananya: Yes you can. And yes I was not able to sleep.
So can you please continue the story.

She asked with puppy eyes.

Duryodhana: ok we can..
So after Rajasuya yagn I headed back to Hastinapur. I wanted revenge for my humiliation. Then mamashree told me that he will help me take revenge.

Subhadra then joined them.

Subhadra: Gandharraj then planned the dyutsabha as he wanted to destroy the whole Kuru clan. He wanted revenge for his sister. Who was married to blind man. That's why he vowed to take revenge from pitamah who forced her to marry his blind nephew. So from the start he manipulated Kauravas  who were searching for love and affection from elders against elders who showered love and affection for Pandavas. And dyutsabha was perfect opportunity isn't it?

Duryodhana was shocked.
He never thought his mamashree would use him as his pawn.
He still couldn't believe it.

Duryodhana: Subhadra I think you are mistaken. My mamashree wouldn't do it. He really cares for me. Why would he think of my family's destruction.

She is right suyodhana. You were a pawn for him..

A voice spoke from behind

Will be continued......