Chapter -VI

After Ananya came everybody went to freshen up. After that everyone gathered in Pooja sthal for Pooja. Ananya came there.

(Ananya's look)

(Ananya's look)

Kunti and Gaandhari asked Ananya to sing aarti song. She sang throughout the aarti. Everyone was memorize by her voice. After that everyone went for lunch. Pandavas were feeding their children by their hands taking with them. Shuthanu was throwing tantrums which Pandavas were highly amused of. Ananya and Abhimanyu were feeling left out . So they went out to garden.

Abhimanyu: Are we even considered as their children?

Ananya: I didn't think so.

They felt hands on their shoulders. They turned to find their friends.

Ananya: What are you all doing here? Did you all eat.

Lakshmana : How can we eat if our friends are not eating?

Knowing arguing will be futile they didn't argue. They all decided to play a game Ananya, Jayanth and Lakshman in one team. Lakshmana, vrishketu and Abhimanyu in another team. They were all running in the garden chasing eachother. The garden was filled with giggles and laughter. Bhishma, Vidur, Dhritarashtra and the trio also came out. The trios joined the kids playing. While the elders sat on the branches and saw this as entertainment session. Soon Kunti and Gaandhari came with food plates and started feeding them while they were still playing while eating. Their mothers also came and sat gazing at them affectionately. Pandavas pandavapatnis and their children also came and stood there watching everything.

Pandavas felt happy seeing Ananya running around happily and laughing. But also felt sad that they could not be a part of her happiness.
Arjun burned with jealousy seeing Karn tickling Ananya and Duryodhana chasing Abhimanyu.

Ananya: Haha papa haha papa haha stop tickling haha papa.

That's it Arjun was fuming now seeing Ananya calling karn as papa. Shuthanu got jealous of Ananya as she became the centre of attention.

After sometime of playing everyone went to their rooms to get ready for the celebration at evening.

Abhimanyu was always the one to get ready so he took his sweet time to get ready. Lakshman and vrishketu made faces seeing the clothes and amount of jewellery they had to wear. Jayanth though reluctant didn't wanted to say no to his mother so he got ready in what his mother choose for him. Lakshmana was used to wear heavy clothes and jewellery. Problem was with Ananya who ran away from her mother. She was not used to wear anything heavy. Atlast kunti caught her and promised that she would get her ready in light yet elegant clothes.

 Atlast kunti caught her and promised that she would get her ready in light yet elegant clothes