Chapter - I

It's been two and a half years since the birth of the twins. They were the life of Dwaraka. Every member of the royal family and the Dwaraka citizens adored them, especially Ananya. She treats everyone with respect. She was the one who is the most happiest person. But she has wore that mask as she was sad that her father didn't recognise her. He ignored her from her birth yet recognised her twin. She was happy that her brother got a father's love. But she still she yearned for recognition of her father. After all she was a child. Arjun used to send letters to Abhimanyu but not her.

    She used to spend her time reading books. While her twin was always in the practice arena. As he has to please his father. But his father always used to write about his practice and improving his skills only. While Subhadra got letters from him only about his practice.

    Ananya was reading a book regarding Kingdoms and their histories. There came Duryodhana who was in Dwaraka for learning mace fighting and hand to hand combat from Balaram.

Duryodhana: What are you doing alone here little one.

Ananya: I'm reading books. I love to read books alone and in peace.

Duryodhana: Yes this book used to be my favourite even. And everyone used to say it to be boring.

Ananya: Yes even Manyu says that.

Duryodhana: And who are you little one.

Ananya: I'm Ananya, daughter of Subhadra and Arjun, twin of Abhimanyu.

Duryodhana was shocked but he composed himself. He sat next to her as she asked him to.

Ananya: So now you tell me who are you.

She asked being excited. He chuckled at her cuteness.

Duryodhana: I'm Duryodhana eldest of Maharaj Dhritarashtra and Maharani Gaandhari. Crown prince of Hastinapur.

He told as he observed her expressions.(Even though of two and half years old twins know everything about dyutsabha.)

Ananya: so you are our kakashree.

Duryodhana was shocked. He didn't expect this reply.

Duryodhana: Aren't you angry at me that because of me your father is not with you.

Ananya: I'm not angry,as I believe that everyone does something with a reason. And without knowing that how can I get angry or hold grudge .

Duryodhana was astonished with her reply and her intelligence at such tender age.

Duryodhana: Ok I will tell you the reason, but will you be my friend.

She was shocked that someone wanted to be friends with her. But nonetheless she agreed.

Duryodhana started to say the story from the start...

Will be continued.....

......................................................................

Forgive me for any grammatical mistakes...
It's first time I'm writing..
And sorry for the short update too..