"Tell me if you need anything." He whispers next to your ear. His voice sends butterflies into your stomach, and you nod at him. He smiles and lets you enter the house first.

"There you are! Are you ready to go?" Hoseok greets the two of you at the door. His cheerful atmosphere instantly taints your somber one. 

"Yup! Though, I just remembered that I need to go out and get my cards and stuff replaced first." You sigh and rub a hand over your face. 

"We can do that tomorrow!" He waves his hand in dismissal.

"Well I need the money to buy a new phone, silly." You ruffle his hair. 

He blushes at the contact but shakes his head in denial. "We're buying it for you, duh. We can get your money tomorrow." He says.

"You guys and your money spending... I'll only let you buy it today if I can pay you back tomorrow." You state.

He rolls his eyes and says, "Sure, whatever." That's his way of saying, 'Not gonna happen.'

Soon, you all pile into the car and begin the multiple hour errand. You've never been one for technology, so you're glad that you have your soulmates to keep you company. While you wait for the installs and data recovery, you, Namjoon, and Jungkook all head to a bakery across the street. Now this is what you're looking forward to.

As you walk in, you inhale deeply. The smell of chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla, and bread fill your senses, and you could just breakdown and cry. Of course, you won't, but you really could. Like a kid in a candy store, you begin to wander away from your two soulmates. You don't get far before Namjoon captures your hand, keeping you close to him.

"Food really is the way to your heart, huh?" He asks aloud, more to himself than anything. 

You pull him over to the assorted cupcakes on display and ogle them. Jungkook has a look on his face that almost mirrors yours, and Namjoon watches the two of you with adoration. If you were not busy with the cupcakes, you would be blushing furiously. Jungkook comes around to your side, and you instinctively lock your elbow with his. Namjoon coos silently at the sight, finding the two of you to be absolutely adorable.

"Which ones do you want, hm?" He asks the two of you. 

"You'll really get us some?" You ask him with wide eyes. 

He nods with a smile and says, "Only if you pick out some for the others, too." 

"We can do that!" Jungkook cheers, looking back at the case.

After several minutes of debating, the two of you finally decide on: two red velvet, two salted caramel, two Oreo, one carrot, and one cinnamon roll cupcakes. Namjoon buys the cupcakes and exits the bakery with two extremely happy soulmates.

"I guess we have to save the ice cream for tomorrow then." He sighs. Your head snaps to look at him.

"Ice cream?" 

"Yes, ice cream."

"We were going to get ice cream?"

"We just bought ice cream this morning." He ruffles your hair.

"Really? That's the best news I've heard all day! That's what the groceries were..." You chirp, sending him a wide smile.

"But you shouldn't have both in one day, so we can wait until tomorrow to have some." He rubs your back.

"Fine." You roll your eyes. You're an adult, and you should be able to make your own unhealthy decisions if you want to. You let it go and meet back with the rest of the group.

"Are they done yet?" Jungkook asks.

"They have maybe five more m- Hey are those cupcakes?" Jimin and Taehyung flock to his side. He smiles widely and nods.

Jin walks up to Namjoon with a stern look as he says, "I thought you said the ice cream was enough." 

Namjoon rubs the back of his neck and says, "You should've seen the two of them, though. They were way too cute to deny. It was like I had just shown them a fairytale in real life." 

Jin nods and rubs his back. "I don't blame you... I would have caved, too."

Yoongi walks up to your side and wraps an arm around your waist. "You really like sweets, hm?" 

You put on a sheepish smile and nod slightly. "Maybe a little bit. Mostly when I'm... y'know." You wave a hand. 

"I know." He smiles and kisses your cheek. You blush furiously and look to the side to avoid embarrassment. "I love when you blush... so cute." He mumbles into the side of your neck. This only makes you blush more. Your heart hammers in your chest as you look for an escape. Before you can find a way out, he lightly grabs under your chin and tilts your head to face him.

"What?" You whisper at him.

"Nothing." He says while letting go of your face.

He keeps an arm around your waist as you walk towards the cheerful Hobi. "Woah! You're as red as a tomato, Y/n!" He points out, looking closely at your cheeks. 

Yoongi stifles a laugh, and you slap his arm. How dare he do this to you in public. "You're not getting a turn to lay on me." You whisper to the man beside you.

"Aww, now don't say that. I just like the way you look when you blush. That's all." Then he leans in very closely to your ear and says, "I also like to know the effect I have on you." 

That's it.

You're officially a blushing mess. You remove his hand and walk away to blow off some... well redness. He's so going to get it when you get home. Though, you don't think that he will mind a punishment. It's been forever since you've played this type of game with one of your soulmates, and what better way to start one back up than with a territorial Yoongi? Maybe that will help take your mind off of things.

The man at the counter announces that the phones are done, and you are quick to collect them and leave the store. The ride back home is full of random conversations, but you are relatively quiet which isn't exactly out of the norm. Jimin is sitting next to you with his hand in your own. It seems like the two of you both really enjoy physical touch and just being near each other in general. Of course, your other soulmates enjoy physical touch, but you and Jimin seem to always want an overwhelming amount of it.

Just before you arrive, you lean into his side and whisper, "Hey, do you want to play a game with me?" 

He gives you a look and says, "I thought we were all going to play some?" 

You chuckle and say, "No, not that kind of game. All you have to do is play along with what I do. Are you okay with that?"

He thinks for a moment. "What do I have to do?"

"That's a surprise. It'll make it more natural."

"Psst... Are you trying to involve our sweet, little soulmate in one of your twisted little 'games'?" Taehyung leans forward to ask in a hushed tone.

You burst out laughing at your soulmate who is resting his head in between yours and Jimin's. At his phrasing, Jimin furrows his eyebrows, confused by the meaning. Taehyung lowers his voice even further and says, "Y/n likes to play these games on us when we bother her and when she wants to get us back. Sometimes, though, she just does them for fun."

"And what are these... games?" He asks warily.

"That would ruin half of the fun, Jiminie! Just know that you'll have a blast if it's anything like the games she's played with us before." He pats Jimin on the shoulder an gives him a wink. He then gives you a look to which you nod at him. It will be just like the other games.

"So... wanna play?" You ask him, a mischievous glint in your eyes. He breathes in for a second, taking in your new look.

"Sure. I'll play a game."

------

Should I just hurry up and end this fic? Are ya'll ready for smth new???

Idk i like that I can just write fluff and stuff, but I think I might be pushing it passed where I should have ended it. Who cares!