Ch. 8: Dominant Debut

Start from the beginning

"Of course, it's gonna look great, and we'll get the chance to do things in the more traditional and... I guess equal way later on"

They both laughed.

"Well, thanks again for doing this" Racheal smiled.

"Sure, it'll be great" she smiled back.

"I agree" Indi suddenly chimes in. "I can't wait to see how this turns out"

Racheal blushed before their attention was stolen by Triple H.

"Alright, you're almost up. Gentlemen, you good?"

"Yes, sir" Caleb answered as they both nodded.

"You ready for this?" Jonathan asked Racheal.

"You bet" she nodded.

"Alright, let's do this!" He cheered and both men stepped out onto the stage right before the show came back on air.

Once it did, the Ring Announcer was in the ring with a spotlight on.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here to perform their new original single, The Wolf Within, please welcome YouTube recording artists, Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles!"

The audience cheered from this surprise tonight as spotlights revealed the two singers on the stage. They smiled with excitement and determination as they were granted a second to take in their audience.

Then, the performance began.

Roughly about halfway through the song, Racheal emerged from behind the curtain. Ciampa and Thatcher remained in gorilla, letting this be her moment. With her new outfit on, her hair tied back, and her sleeveless leather jacket strapped on, the White Wolf was ready to make her debut.

She gives a large howl over the song before making her way down the ramp. The rhythm of the music guides her to the ring as the two artists continue to rock on. Racheal is all business and intensity as she walks up the steps and enters the ring. She poses for the crowd before dropping to a knee and giving them another howl. She then moves to the corner, hopping up on the second rope and raising her arms while jamming out to the rest of the song. She continues to acknowledge the crowd and take them, earning many great reactions and cheers of encouragement. The song comes to an epic close and the music is replaced by cheers and applause from the NXT Universe. None of which cheered or clapped louder than the debuting star.

"What a way to introduce the new young star for her debuting match!" Vic Joseph called from the Announcers Table. "A stellar performance by Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles that is sure to earn their YouTube channels many new subscribers from the NXT Universe"

"Yea, and I'm one of them!" Beth happily followed.

The crowd continues to applaud as the singers bowed and waved and moved to take their front row seats for this match.

"Let's hear again for Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles!" Racheal called out and the fans continued to show their praise.

They smiled with flattery and took another bow, nodding especially to Racheal. She returned the gestures by blowing a kiss before calling out to them again.

"Thank you, boys! That was awesome!"

They smiled again, each while blushing, before sharing a fist bump with each other. They totally killed it with that song and their performance was perfect.