Best friend 2

Y/n pov....
After some time while hanging out with baji you guys had a ton of fun like you guys watched movies you ate the chips you guys brought then read manga and ate some more then you guys went down stairs to eat some diner and then it was time for baji to go home "not gonna lie I had hella fun hanging out with you keisuke you told him

" same we did like every thing today he said to you then his mom called "KEISUKE COME DOWN TIME TO GO! his mom said "aw I was having fun he said in a pouty way with is fangs out "well I guess I gotta go so byee n/n he said and walks out of your room with you trailing behind him you guys walk down the stairs and he goes to his

mom and begans to say his byes and so dose his mom saying "OMG M/N I AM GOING TO MISS YOU 😢 "AWE ryooo I will make sure to also visit you two you're mom says "well now we gotta go because we have to get ready for school tomorrow ryoko says "oh yea well byee you tell ryoko "bye keisuke you tell him "byee y/n see ya at

school baji says while walking out the door with his mom and leaving to go back.
Well now I guess I gotta get ready to go to bed because I am tired and have school tomorrow. You walk to your room to get your clothes and take them to your restroom and take a nice warm shower so you're muscles can relax as where takings a shower you where thinking of only one thing.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................of Baji keisuke  he was the only person you where thinking of when you got snapped out of your dazed that's when it hit you you. like. baji. keisuke .You have only known him for like a week but in that week you guys got close and you fell  for him with out even realizing that you fell for him that's when you Realized that he might not even like you back and you probably have no chance with him.you began to turn off the water and get out of the shower you got a towel and rapped your self in it making your way to your room and getting dressed after getting dressed you get some lotion and perfume and put some of both on and play a movie and get comfortable n bed and began to fall asleep .
(hello everyone so sorry this chapter was short this was like a filler but also this chapter was meant to be like y/n aka you is realizing that's you have feelings for Baji keisuke and your feelings kinda sad about it and dejected because you think that he won't like you back and that you don't have a chance with him so idk if this like a Angust or something like that so yea that's it once again sorry that this was short now that all bye)

Words:519