𝟑𝟏| 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:

ARRESTED

THE LOUD CLINKS could be heard throughout the broken warehouse, dust and objects falling all over as the building had been broken to bits

THE LOUD CLINKS could be heard throughout the broken warehouse, dust and objects falling all over as the building had been broken to bits. Bits of fire could be seen throughout the broken building. Dust continued to fall everywhere as the two spiders could be seen underneath all the rubble that had fallen right on top of them.

Peter was the one to wake up, taking off his mask as he let out gasps of air. Looking beside him, he sees his partner laying there but she wasn't moving a bit. As he was able to move his arms, the boy pulled off her blue mask, seeing her unconscious face, letting him know that she had gone unconscious when the concrete fell on top of them earlier. Cuts and bruises a bit of blood laid on her face like it also did with his.

Taking a deep breath, Peter presses the palms of his hands against the ground as he tried to push the rubble off him and Y/n but it wasn't working at all. The Parker boy tries a few more times, hoping to at least get Y/n out but it still wasn't moving at all, keeping them both trapped beneath the concrete.

"Hello? Hello!" Peter screams, letting out pants. "Please, hey. Hey, please. We're down here. We're stuck. I can't move. My friend, s-she's not moving. Please, help her. Please!"

The boy eventually stops, knowing no one was there to hear him. Still letting out quiet pants, his gaze looks to a puddle where his mask laid in. The boy stared at his reflection, seeing half his mask covering the side of his face while the other showed his brown eyes and the rest of his face. As he stared at his reflection, he recalled Tony's previous words before he took his suit.

If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it.

As he recalled the billionaire's previous words from a few days ago, he takes a glance at the unconscious Y/n beside him before looking back at his reflection, a determined look going onto his face. He was gonna get out of here. He was gonna get Y/n out of here, and they were gonna defeat Liz's dad.

"Come on, Peter. Come on, Spider-Man." Peter murmurs to himself as he begins to push the rubble off him and Y/n.

The boy continues to mumble the same words over and over, almost practically yelling it as he pushed his palms off the ground to get the concrete off of him and his partner. Letting out a yell, he gets to his knees and soon his feet, fully pushing the rubble off Y/n and himself. Once he did, Peter grabs ahold of Y/n, picking her up bridal style as he climbs up a little and places her on the ground.

Gently, he began to shake her awake, a small groan soon escaping past her lips. Peter sighs in relief as her eyes flutter open, his name quietly leaving her mouth. Gulping, he wraps his arms around her, feeling her hug back after a second of doing so. Eventually, they pull away and stare at one another.