𝟐| 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

CHAPTER TWO:

LAST DAY TOGETHER

THE SUN WAS shining brightly down on the civilians of New York City as they went on to do their daily lives

THE SUN WAS shining brightly down on the civilians of New York City as they went on to do their daily lives. The wind was blowing by as the waves of the ocean moved around whenever the wind blew up outside as the white, fluffy-looking clouds had moved in one direction while time continued to go by every few seconds that would turn into minutes, then hours until the day was done and the civilians of the well known city were heading to bed for the night while some adults were just heading to work late at night for their nightshift.

The streetlights and lights inside the many apartment buildings and houses were shut off since it was so bright out, the only light they needed for the time being would be the bright yellow star that had risen up in the bright blue sky early in the morning.

High up with the clouds in the blue sky, the occasional airplanes and helicopters could be seen as they flew by the city and either in the direction of the airport or away from the airport and heading to a different country for a vacation or something to possibly do with their job.

Their loud noises could be heard from the people walking around in quiet neighborhoods, breaking the silence as it blended in with the many honks of the vehicle horns that crowded the city's streets and the many voices echoing throughout the many streets that had been created.

In the mansion of Tony Stark, music was echoing all throughout the garage area of the large house as the billionaire himself could be seen working on a car. His back faced his now eight year old daughter, Y/n Stark, who was sitting at one of the tables as she held tiny tools in her hand that had been given to her by a woman who became the only mother she ever had in her life.

Around eight or so years had passed since the little girl had been left on her father's doorstep, and she had grown up with a life full of paparazzi and cameras that her father would always try to protect and hide her from with the help of people she considered family.

The eight year old focused her e/c gaze on the makeshift robot that she was building, something that took a lot of time as she remembered the stuff her father showed her how to do when the door of the garage opened up and the music came to a stop.

The secretary of the billionaire and a woman who was the only mother figure to his daughter, Pepper Potts, walked inside in her usual fancy outfits as she moved her phone away from her ear after speaking to the person on the other end of the device.

"Please don't turn down my music." Tony calls out.

"You are supposed to be halfway around the world right now." Pepper reminds, moving some of her hair out of the way.

"How'd she take it?" Tony asks, ignoring her reminder.

Pepper sighs. "Like a champ."

"Why are you trying to hustle me out of here?" Tony questions as he glances over his shoulder at his daughter, who had seemed to focused on the robot she was making. "And away from her?"