𝟐𝟕| 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:

INTERROGATION

THE HALLWAYS OF Midtown High were scattered as they watched the TV's, Betty Brant and Jason Ionello talking about Spider-Man and Spider-Girl saving the Decathlon team, everyone praising the two heroes for saving their friends and their teacher

THE HALLWAYS OF Midtown High were scattered as they watched the TV's, Betty Brant and Jason Ionello talking about Spider-Man and Spider-Girl saving the Decathlon team, everyone praising the two heroes for saving their friends and their teacher. The many chatters could be heard throughout the school as MJ and Y/n could be seen together walking down the hallway.

Y/n held a little smile on her face as MJ patted her shoulder as if to say good job to her. As they walked down a small flight of stairs, the two girls soon found themselves bumping into the two boys that were part of their small group of four people.

"What is it like being famous when nobody knows it's you two?" Ned questions as the girls stopped beside them, glancing between the two spiders.

"Crazy, dude." Peter whispers in response.

Y/n shrugs. "Kinda cool."

"It's crazy." Ned agrees. "Should we tell everyone?"

The spiders shake their heads. "No."

"Should I tell everyone?" Ned asks.

MJ hits him in the head. "It's suppose to be a secret, idiot."

"Yeah, that's not a good idea." Y/n adds, agreeing with her best friend.

"Okay, come on, we'll be late to class." Ned states, him, Y/n and MJ beginning to walk off.

"I'm not going to class." Peter protests, making them stop.

"Dude, both of you guys are already in so much trouble for ditching the decathlon." MJ warns, glancing between the heroes.

"Guys, listen, we figured it out. The wingsuit guy is stealing from Damage Control. What he takes from Damage Control, that's how he builds the weapons. So all Y/n and I gotta do is catch him." Peter explains in a quiet voice.

"But we have a Spanish quiz." Ned reminds.

"Ned, I'm probably never gonna come back here. And so is Y/n. Mr. Stark is moving the Avengers upstate, so when we bring this guy in--" Peter begins.

"Dude. You wanna be a high school dropout?" Ned questions in disbelief.

"I am so far beyond high school right now." Peter replies.

And with that, the boy begins to walk off. However, he stops in his tracks when he sees the principal of their school standing right behind him, hands on his hips as he glances between the two spiders.

"Parker, Stark, my office." The principal demands in a firm tone.

* * *