𝟑𝟎| 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

Comenzar desde el principio

"Guys, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad." Peter reveals.

"What?" The three exclaim in shock.

"We gotta tell Mr. Stark." Peter states, looking at his partner.

Y/n turns to their two friends. "Call Happy Hogan. He's my dad's head of security."

"Oh, yeah, and get a computer and track my phone for me." Peter instructs the two.

"I have a suit back at my house. I need to go get it." Y/n quickly tells the brunette.

"Are you guys gonna be okay?" MJ asks as they begin to run off.

"Hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town." Peter replies, not answering her question as him and Y/n run off.

Y/n was quick to get back to her house as it wasn't too far from the school while Peter was trying to get a something so they could get to Liz's dad quick enough. The girl raced to her bedroom, glad no one was in the house as she bent down and grabbed the box from beneath her bed, opening it up.

As quick as she could, the girl changes out of her dress and into her makeshift suit she had made a little after getting her powers. Somehow, it still fit since it wasn't too long ago since she had gotten bit by the radioactive spider. Hearing tires squeaking outside of the house, she places her web shooters back on and speeds out of the house.

As she exited, she sees Peter in the driver's seat of a nice, fancy silver car. As she gets in, Peter immediately speeds off where the girl eventually finds out it was Flash's car that he stole. Y/n was quick to call MJ, putting it on speaker phone so her and Peter could talk to both MJ and Ned as Ned tracked Peter's phone down that he had left in Liz's dad's car.

The two friends help their superhero friends with the directions. MJ told them where to go while Ned tried to contact Happy which was unsuccessful as the man had hung up on him. The spiders then realized it was moving day and finally understood what Liz's dad was gonna do as he wasn't going out of town.

Soon enough, they make it to their destination, ruining Flash's car while doing so as they skidded to a stop, the vehicle being flipped onto the side before going back down on the wheels. After speaking to Ned and MJ one last time, Y/n hangs up before her and Peter rush inside the building.

Quietly, the two spiders go down inside a room from the roof of the building, seeing lots of weapons laying around. Noticing a small hallway, they make their way down there, seeing Liz's dad, Adrian Toomes, at the other end of the large room, his back turned to the two spiders stomping to him.

"Hey!" Peter shouts, making him turn around. "Surprised?"

"Oh, hey, Pete. I didn't hear you come in." Adrian greets, glancing at Y/n. "And you must be Y/n Stark. Or should I say, Spider-Girl."

"It's over. We've got you." Y/n tells him, ignoring his greeting.

"You know, I gotta tell you... Liz has mentioned you before, Ms. Stark. Well, she always just called you by your first name. And you know what? I really, really admire your guys grit. I see why Liz likes you both as her friends." Adrian informs.

"How could you do this to her?" Y/n questions.

Adrian raises a brow. "To her? I'm not doing anything to her, Y/n. I'm doing this for her."

Peter hums before thrusting out a hand, webbing the man's hand to the side of the table as he had been leaning against it while talking to them after putting on his leather jacket.

Adrian sighs. "Peter... you're young. Both of you are. You two don't understand how the world works."

"Yeah, but we understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong." Peter fires back.

"How do you think your dad, Y/n, paid for that tower? Or any of his little toys?" Adrian retorts, looking to Peter. "Those people, Pete, those people up there, like your little partner here, the rich and the powerful, they do whatever they want. Guys like us... like you and me... they don't care about us. We build their roads, and we fight all their wars and everything, but they don't care about us. We have to pick up after them. We have to eat their table scraps. That's how it is. I know you know what I'm talking about, Peter."

The two spiders glance at each other where Y/n shakes her head, telling him it wasn't true. Y/n knew that her dad cared about Peter as he wanted to keep him safe, and her too cared about the boy. She always had.

Peter shakes his head, looking back at the man. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I want you to understand. And... I needed a little time to get her airborne." Adrian admits, bringing out a knife.

All of a sudden, his wings come flying through the wall and straight to the teenagers. The two spiders were able to dodge every time the wings flew to them as it also cut through the many concrete pillars in the warehouse.

"I'm sorry, kids." Adrian calls to them as the wings flew towards him.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n asks. "That thing hasn't even touched us yet."

Adrian shrugs. "True. Then again... wasn't really trying to."

Suddenly, the partners watch as the wings fly around them and breaks the concrete pillars around them. Next thing they knew, the roof was falling on top of them as it broke, trapping them underneath.