EXTRA/SIDE STORY (1/2)

Zenitsu pulled away from the kiss.

He reached at his sleeves and took out the rubber band which he had kept there for awhile.

"This." Zenitsu spoke and Tanjiro nodded.

"You made this.........for me." The blonde said with a soft voice, a smile forming on his face and Tanjiro nodded again with a fond expression.

"I did. Just for you." Tanjiro uttered and also took something out of his own sleeves.

"And these, Nezuko made these for us." He said, holding two bracelets. At the burgundy lad's words, Zenitsu's amber eyes sparkled, his smile wide.

It was a couple bracelet.

"So Nezuko knew too?" Zenitsu spoke after he had worn the bracelet. Tanjiro scratched his cheek.

"Y-Yeah.....she guessed one day. She told me it was very obvious after the countless times I mentioned you whenever I went to spend my time with her. And she was actually the one who pushed me to court you." Tanjiro answered shyly.

"S-So.......even though you knew I liked your sister..... "

"I did not stop." Tanjiro said, grasping Zenitsu's waist. Zenitsu blushed as he spoke, "And she knew about your feelings for....... me." The burgundy lad nodded, rubbing his cheek on the blonde's hair.

"So that's why..........everytime I asked her out you would always be there." Zenitsu frowned, looking at the lad in front of him and he had the nerve to chuckle and peck Zenitsu's cheeks.

"Are you angry at me, Zen?" Tanjiro asked, seeing his sunshine cutely pouting. Zenitsu shook his head.

"No, since if I also had a beautiful sister, I would also do the same thing. But the thing, is your intentions were different from what I imagined." Hearing Zenitsu's reply, Tanjiro chuckled stealing a kiss from Zenitsu's lips and the blonde whined, his cheeks red.

"You know what? I am mad! You ruined my alone time with Nezuko!" Zenitsu exclaimed, pointing a finger on Tanjiro's chest. The burgundy lad frowned, holding Zenitsu's wrist, pulling it away as he placed his face on the blonde's shoulder, then looked at him with a kicked puppy expression.

"Zenitsu, my sunshine, my sun, my stars and moon, the apple of my eye, the love of my life, please don't be mad at me. Please forgive me." Tanjiro pleaded. Showering the blonde with kisses. Zenitsu fumed not withstanding Tanjiro's affectionate words and actions.

'Gosh! He's so bold!' Zenitsu thought. 'How did I survive this for two years?!?!'

"Tanjiro!! Stop!!" Zenitsu shouted, pulling away from the other's hold, cheeks aflame.

"Zenitsuuuu~" Tanjiro followed the embarrassed blonde.

"Shut up! Stop following me!!" Zenitsu tried to ran away from the other. However Tanjiro catched up to him, making both of them stumble. Zenitsu whined when Tanjiro had the opportunity to kiss the blonde once again.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Welp, that's it for the extra or side story (1/2)
The next one will be focusing on SaneGiyuu 

and their love story.<3

Thank you so much for reading this chapter!
Votes and Comments are really appreciated! :>