CHAPTER 1: Realization

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

It was an unusual day. Why you say?  It's because, it is the first time Zenitsu woke up earlier than Tanjiro.

 Slowly sitting up, Zenitsu rubbed his eyes and yawned. Zenitsu then stood up and slowly walked to the door without any noise to not disturb the sleeping burgundy lad. He leisurely slid open the door and at the same time, slowly closed the door. Zenitsu sat on the tatami floor...

 From far away, he could see Inosuke sneaking in the kitchen. Zenitsu snorted at the sight.

"He acts like a child." The fresh wind breeze hits Zenitsu's face. The blonde's face formed a fond smile.

"I wish everyday's like this." Zenitsu said to himself.

( :3 me sketchin' yup I'm usin' used papers ) 

Subsequently, the door behind him opened. Seeing a burgundy lad with hanafuda earrings, rubbing his eyes.

"Did I wake you up?" Zenitsu asked.

"No, it was because  your scent was getting weaker from my nose."

"O-Oh, I see."

"What are you doing here Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked. The blonde looked at the other and then looked in front of him.

"Nothing much. Just...... sitting here."Zenitsu replied.

"Hmm..." Tanjiro took a sit beside Zenitsu.

"Do you have something on your mind?" Tanjiro asked, his hanafuda earrings jangling in the air

"Hmmmm....Tanjiro, what do you think about the girls in the estate?" Tanjiro tilted his head.