CHAPTER 3: An Emotion Called Jealousy?

:D

Zenitsu's POV

Yes. 

All things have returned back to normal. 

.

.

.

Why you say?

Because they have defeated Muzan!!! 

Nezuko turned back into a human!!

And when Zenitsu heard her voice, it was like music to his ears. Nezuko was indeed a goddess!

 Her smile was like the sun! No wonder she and Tanji-................wait........wait......

Why am I...haha............w-what am I thinking! Tanjiro's my bestfriend!

S-Speaking of Tanjiro, I never got to see him after the battle. I hope he's alright.

- - -

"Hey Inosuke."

"Hm?"

"Any information or news about our big forehead?"

"You mean Gonpachiro? Nah. I was busy challenging that Uzui bastard." Zenitsu gasped.

"H-How could you properly call his name??"

"Huh? What'd ya mean Zenpatsu?" Inosuke said looking at the gobsmacked blonde.

"Uh! Forget it! I'm going to see Aoi."

"Bye Tenpatsu!" Inosuke said looking at the walking blonde. 

- - -

Zenitsu finally saw Aoi after sometime.

"Hey, Aoi."

"Oh! Zenitsu! I'm glad you look well." Aoi uttered smiling at the blonde.

"I've become handsome right?" Zenitsu said with a proud grin and Aoi just snorted at the blonde's statement.

"Not even a little bit."

"Aoi~ Why are you such a meanie~?" Aoi rolled her eyes at the blonde's words.

"So, what brings you here Zenitsu?"

"Oh! I wanted to borrow some tools, equipment and ingredients in the kitchen."

"Hmmm....for what?"

"Hehe~ I wanted to make some rice balls."

"Do you know how to?" Aoi asked and Zenitsu scratched his cheek.

"N-No." Aoi sighed.

"Hehe~."

"This is gonna be really hard."

"Please teach me how Aoi!!!"

"Fine but just this once."

"I was right! You really are nice Aoi!"

"O-Of course I am!" Aoi responded at the blonde.

"Sooo... who is this person?"

"Person?"

"I mean who is the person that you're even willing to make an onigiri for?"

"Oh! It's just Tanjiro. I was planning to visit him, maybe now and I thought it would be inadequate if I won't bring anything with me. I also wanted to see Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu said with a dreamy smile, thinking of Nezuko-chan.  'Ahh~ Nezuko-chan~'