she'd expected to find both twins asleep when she walked in but, instead, san had eunji standing on his feet as he holds her hands, helping her walk across the room to seonghwa, who had his arms stretched out in front of him. wooyoung was laid on his back, hakkun on his feet while jongho and yunho sit on either side of them, ready to catch the boy if he fell. hongjoong and yeosang were both sitting against the wall, watching them all with wide smiles and jihoon was there too, quite literally running in circles.

a smile graces her lips at eunji's nonsense shouting and hakkun's loud laughter and she takes a seat beside yeosang without a word.

"how'd it go?" he asks, nudging her gently.

"great, actually. not one angry person in the comments." she smiles at him and he frowns.

"why is your face red? were you crying?" he asks, pressing the backs of his fingers to her forehead gently as hongjoong leans forward, trying to get a better look at her.

"yeah. mingi just said some really nice things and i'm way too sensitive for romance so, that was good." she laughs and they both smile at her.

"are you happy?" hongjoong asks, "you know, that the fans know?"

"of course i am," she smiles, "soon we can tell them about the twins too."

"do it quicker, i'm in love." san coos, quickly glancing at yuna before looking back at the girl on his feet who was already looking up at him with a grin, "oh my god, i think i'm going to melt! you are so adorable!" he coos at her and she laughs happily.

"me too, i mean, look at this guy!" wooyoung exclaims, sitting up with hakkun held above himself, "bro's a rizz master! one look and i was ready to give him my entire arm if that's what he asked for!"

hakkun giggles at wooyoung before his eyes catch yunho's, his smile growing wider as he reaches out for him.

yunho takes the boy into his arms, completely in love with him as he wipes some drool on his chin, "i wanna tell them all that these two gorgeous babies are my niece and nephew." he mumbles and yuna grins at them.

they all go back to playing, jihoon still running around until he passes yuna and she catches him, pulling him into her lap as he laughs loudly. "what about you, little man? what are you doing?"

"racing!" he yells and she laughs at him.

"racing?" she asks excitedly and he nods, huffing and puffing quietly, "who are you racing?"

"racing-... rac-" he stops, interrupted by a few loud coughs and she frowns and pats his back, trying to help him.

"you okay, bud?" she asks, eyes full of concern as she looks at yeosang. she leans down, pressing her ear to his back and takes notice of the wheezing sound when he breathed in, "yunho!"

he turns toward her, eyes widening when he notices the boy's coughing, "holy shit, jihoon!" he stands up, running to the other side of the room and grabbing his bag, searching through the pockets as he makes his way over to them. he pulls out a smaller bag, out of which he pulls an inhaler and he attaches the small mask before shaking at a few times and pressing it over his nose and mouth.

"it's okay, buddy. just breathe, yeah?" he starts taking deep breaths, his hand guiding jihoon's breathing as well, while yuna continues patting his back and he continues coughing, trying to match yunho's breathing. "you're okay, just breathe with me. in," he waits a second before continuing, "and out. that's it."

"good boy, jihoon." yuna encourages him, rubbing circles on his back as she pulls some hair out of his face.

"is he okay?" seonghwa asks, watching them from the other side of the room.

"yeah, he's fine. i can't believe i didn't hear him coughing." yunho sighs, shaking his head at himself.

"oh, shush. he's fine," yuna rolls her eyes at her brother, "i barely said your name and you were up and you knew exactly what to do."

yunho pulls the mask away from jihoon's face and he immediately throws himself at yunho, wrapping his arms around his neck and clinging to him tightly, "papa..." he mumbles and yunho can't hold back a smile.

"it's okay, ji. i've got you." yunho hugs him gently, handing the inhaler to hongjoong who puts it back in the pouch and fixes up jihoon's bag.

"hey, guys," they all look up to find mingi walking in with a wide grin on his face, "what's going on?"

yuna squeals excitedly, getting up from her spot and throwing herself at mingi, her arms around his neck as she pulls him in for a kiss. he pulls back with a laugh and she smiles brightly at him, "i love you, mingi."

"i love you too, yuna," he kisses her nose softly and she giggles before frowning as he moves her to the side, "but i came here to see my babies."

...

AUTHOR

i'm back yall

this is a short chapter and
there isn't much of mingi
spilling the tea but that's
coz i just didn't feel like it
ya feel

anyways

BYYEEEE <33

that's my line but sure

FUCK YOU IM LITERALLY
THE MAIN CHARACTER