Dude, Stop making me a fool first thing in the morning!

I kept my feet on the cold floor and hopped into the shower. I wore my pillow cover dress which was cleaned overnight by the servants. Perks of being a picky princess that I got clean clothes in a few hours.

I marched down the hallway and reached the dining hall where my innocent food is waiting for me on the table. A maid was serving the food and she gave a warm smile at me before placing my plate and filled it with two slices of bread and a green something above it.

"Enjoy your Avocado Toast, Mam." She said filling my glass with warm milk.

"Did everyone had their breakfast?" I questioned munching my bread. She called it Avocado Toast, now is the bread called Avocado or Toast and what about the green thing? Is it Avocado or Toast?

"Yes, except for you and the Boss." She said standing aside.

Wow! Manik and being late, that's interesting.

I saw some smoking, sticky, white thing in a bowl and the smell was delicious. So, I questioned her what it was?

"It's chicken porridge for the Boss hangover. Our chef personally made it."

"Hangover? Where is Manik hanging?" I choked on my food. "Aren't we supposed to save him instead feeding him food?"

Manik's voice echoed in the room as he entered. "Hangover means not hanging over something. It's a symptom after drinking alcohol."

I resumed eating as he pulled his chair and tucked his napkin under his neck. "Ofcourse, it's expected as you drank all the perfume before going to your party."

"It's surprising that little Miss knows a perfume has alcohol in it." He taunted.

"Well, Big Mister should know that I read the label before I use anything." I said and chewed my bread.

He sighed and signalled the maid to serve him the porridge. As soon as she bent to put the spoon in it I shrieked. "What are you doing? Manik doesn't eat anything served by others. He only eats if it's served by his wife! Unless, you are his soon to be wife you can proceed to serve the food."

The maid fell on her knees and bowed her head. "I am sorry Boss. I do not understand what is happening here but I no guilty intention. I am just serving your porridge as you ordered."

Manik glared at me and I shrugged. "Dear, you are not supposed to stay in the same place as this man. He might question you if this dining room is your husband's!"

Before the maid could utter anything Manik asked her to get out of this place leaving us alone. He threw daggers with his red eyes and I served myself some of porridge onto my bowl. "That's mine!" He said.

"Ofcourse, everything is yours, nothing more or nothing less isn't it?" I smiled sheepishly. "By the way, this porridge was cooked by a male chef who is not your soon to be wife. I don't think you will eat it anyways, so let me do your favor."

I started eating this creamy porridge and it feels so good. It is so delicious that I want it as my lifetime food. So bad only sick people get to eat this heaven of a dish!

"Nandini, stop irritating me, I already have a headache." He said through his gritted teeth.

I smiled back at him. "Why are you telling me this? You are not my soon to be husband to care for you."

We stared at each other's eyes not willing to break the eye lock and lose. I do not fear him as I have regained my energy after lashing out on Mr. Pillow Malhotra. I am confident once again that if Manik does anything I am going to attack the pillow.