Chapter 8

Author's Note : It is Unedited so sorry! Ignore the mistakes. Enjoy the Chapter!

It was 1 pm and they were outside the Airport of Boise Island.

All the teens sat in the bus. Natasha sat on the 4th seat near the window. Jane sat beside her. Natasha was looking out of the window, she saw the trees and beautiful houses going past her. The houses were not too big and not too small, just perfect. Every house had beautiful garden with different kinds of floras. The houses were painted in bright pretty colors. There were benches and trees on either sides of the road. The road was utterly clean. There were dustbins after equal spaces. There were shops which were amazingly decorated. The vehicles in Boise Town were Eco- Friendly, which is they didn't give out very harmful gases, they were specially designed to cause comparatively less harm to the environment. Natasha wanted to listen to music while looking at the delightful scenery. Well, but, she forgot her phone so it was her bad luck. Natasha was looking out of the window and admiring all the beautiful scenes going past her.

She became oblivion to the things happening in the bus, when Jane spoke excitedly "We will be at our Hotel in a few minutes!"  

Natasha nodded and smiled. All the teens took the bags and got down from the bus, they went behind the bus where their luggage was and took their suitcases, haversacks, bag packs and headed towards the hotel entrance. Natasha and Jane were the last to enter. The instructor asked them to wait near the lobby area and told them to choose a partner for their room.

Jane chose Natasha. The rooms of boys and girls were on the same floor. There were 15 rooms on each floor, the students had occupied all the 15 room on 4th floor and the instructors had the last room on the 3rd floor.

Jane went to the instructor and took the key. Room no. 406 it was. They went on the 4th floor and Jane unlocked the door, she switched on the lights and both of them gaped at the view in front of their eyes.

It was a breathtakingly amazing room! The room had a bathroom to the left of the door, there was a short passage which led to the main room. Two beds were placed on the right side, parallel to each other. Both covered in light gray bed sheets. There was a night table in between which had an attractive lime yellow lamp with dim yellow light. There was a T.V in front of the bed on a table. There was a balcony adjacent to the beds, it was huge. It had Lemon yellow satin curtains with another layer of white sheer material. The walls were white. There was a closet opposite to the bathroom. The Best thing about the room was the balcony it made the room beautiful.

The Balcony was huge, it was joined with every room. That is every room had the same huge balcony and they could see each other. The hotel was an ancient building it was circular and so was the balcony. In the center was a beautiful garden and pool. The balcony had pale white railings and creepers on them. There were different types of exotic flowers too. The walls were pale white and had wall lamps after each door they dim yellow. There were breakfast tables between each door. It was a pleasant view to see. As Natasha and Jane went in the balcony, they saw many other teenagers, some admiring and some criticizing the view. Because not everyone likes nature. Ira saw Justin coming out from the door besides her. He was in room no.407 Natasha quickly looked away quickly. She felt his eyes on her but she ignored it. She was admiring nature's beauty in front of her eyes and also besides her.

Author's Note:

 Sorry for the short chapter!

Stay tuned!

Comment and tell me what's your prediction!

Also, let me know if you like it!