11

"You clueless, dumbass, stupid son of a bitch."  

I whispered. He looked so confused and hurt that it was funny. I feel like I physically can't be sad over these people anymore, like all my sadness is used up and all thats left now is anger. "I-I.." He stuttered out. "You, you. You what Felix?" I mocked him while crossing my arms. "Y-you're a sick bitch!" He yelled. 

"Awwe, thanks!" I replied with the sweetest smile. "You can leave now." I said and opened the door for him. He started slowly walking out, staring at me with confusion and almost fear. I stuck my foot out and tripped him with my high heeled shoe and I watched him face plant into the pavement of the front door. He scrambled to his feet and walked so that he was completely outside now. "Bye Felix, I said waving at him. "have fun with Katie "the bitch" Nelson" I gave him another innocent smile before slamming the door in his face.

I turned around and leaned my back against the door with my hands pinned behind me by my own body weight, and rolled my eyes followed my a relieved sigh. I looked over at the four boys who I had almost forgotten were there. Their eyes were as wide as golf balls and their jaws were practically on the floor. "What?" I asked in a sassy tone. 

Jake and Corey slowly turned their heads to look at each other and just started screaming "YOOOOOOOO" followed by a "SAM YOUR SISTERS A BADASS"  I walked up to the boys, my heels clicking when they hit the tile floor. Jake and Corey ran towards me at full speed, giving me two large, over enthusiastic bear hugs. 

They both threw themselves on me, almost knocking me over. They released me from the hug and Corey grabbed my wrist sticking my balled up fist in the air. "AND SHE WINS LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, LILY, FOUR, BUT FELIX? ZEROOOO" I laughed and looked over to Sam who was running across the room to give me a big hug. "I'm so proud of you." he whispered. "You're such a strong, brave, independent woman." he sniffled, releasing us from the hug and putting his hands on my shoulders so he could whisper in my ear. "And although I don't know how I feel about you kissing my best friend you're a total badass." 

"I try!" I giggled. "Yo, Colby! You good brother?" I peeked over Sam's shoulder after Jake made his comment to see Colby standing there wide-eyed and frozen. I hesitantly walked over to him and snapped in his face, receiving no reaction. "Colbyyyyyy? Helloooo, earth to Colbs!" I said waving a hand in front of his face. 

He slowly turned his head towards me and looked at me with the same wide eyes. "Lily..." he said just above a whisper. "that was.." he trailed off. 'uh-oh. is he gonna think I'm crazy for kissing him? oh my god I kissed him-' "FUCKING AWESOME!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He grabbed my by my waist and picked me up, spinning me around in the air before putting me safely back down on the ground. 'woah he's strong...' 

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen you do in my whole 24 hours of knowing you." we both laughed and he spoke up again. "not gonna lie, I really wanted to kill that guy." I furrowed my eyebrows and slightly blushed. "Why?" I laughed. His eyes went dramatically widened his head whipped around from side to side. "Did you see the way he was talking to you!? He grabbed your arm so hard you winced! I SO wanted to beat the shit out of him." Colby said with rage. crossing his arms.

"me too."

"me three."

"me four."

The other boys agreed. "Speaking of which, do you mind if I take a look at your arm?" Colby asked motioning towards my arm. "Yeah sure but, It's probably just bruises like usual." Colbys head whipped up before he could even lay a finger on the fabric of my sleeve. "Usual?" He asked sternly, his words dripping in hate. I had never seen him this way before. I slowly nodded and saw Colby clench his jaw and tighten his fists until his knuckles were ghostly white.