5

"Oh shit who's this?" He said pointing at me and looking at the other guys in the room."I'm Lily, Sam's sister." I said and we shook hands. "Oh awesome! I'm Corey by the way." He said. "Yeah I meant to tell you guys when we got here," Sam started "she's probably going to be staying with us for a while"

Jake and Corey nodded "that's awesome and I don't have a problem with it you seem super nice, but is it okay if I ask why? I mean it seems on super short notice and we don't have our extra rooms set up yet." Jake said. Both Colby and Sam came to my defense but I cut them off by saying "It's a long story but if you wanna hear it I'll tell you."

They both shrugged and Corey said, "sure, if you don't mind!" I patted the seat on the couch next to me and began to tell them the story. They were both really good listeners, never once interrupting me with questions, and their eyes were glued to mine the whole time. 

Corey's reaction was almost the same as Sam and Colby's. While Jake gave me a fist bump and said, "the vase thing was low key badass." I let out a light giggle swallowing the tiny lump in my throat, I guess I just really don't feel like crying about it anymore. They were being assholes  and I knew they were all talking about me days before the fight. I won't let myself waste my tears on them.

Corey and Jake both scooted over to me and engulfed me in a hug. Sam and Colby stood and watched smiling, before I motioned for them to come over too turning the three person hug into a big group hug. They all scoot back letting me have some air. "I'm really sorry that happed though, for real." Jake said. "Yeah that was a huge asshole move on their part, nobody deserves friends who try to control them, nonetheless talk behind your back." Corey added.

"Yeah, I'm really glad Sam has great roommates like you guys. You seem like awesome people." I spoke. "We try!" Jake, Colby, and Corey all said in unison. We all laughed at their 'twin telepathy' type response before Jake spoke up again. "You know what? It's only 10:30 right now, what if we have like, a movie marathon or something and like go to the corner store and get a bunch of our favorite snacks?" They all looked at me. "Would that make you feel better?" Corey asked."I mean it sounds fun, but you guys really don't have to I'm sure you're all tired-" 

"NONSENSE SISTAH!" Corey jumped up to stand on the couch. "EVERYBODY GET IN THE DAM CAH" He yelled in a silly British accent. "IM DRIVIN, GO GO GO GO" He sprinted to the door and everyone followed as Corey shooed us out the door and towards his car.  When we got outside to begin walking down their long, far away driveway Jake paused in front of me slowly turning his head to face me.

"Piggyback ride, right now sister." He said and crouched down to let me get on his back. I climbed on and he turned his head so I could hear him. "Are you ready for this?" He said in a silly, creepy voice. "I don't know if I a-" but before I could finish, he started yelling and sprinting down the driveway with me on his back, making me feel like I was on a roller coaster.

We were both screaming and so were the other boys who were running behind us. Jake opened Corey's car door and threw me in the passenger seat. "SHES IN, EVERYBODY FOLLOW" he yelled again in a silly British voice. Sam, Colby, and Jake all crammed themselves in the back seat, and Corey threw himself in the drivers side but before he could close the door we heard a neighbors voice scream from the house across the street.

"Shut up! Damn kids..." an older man yelled. Corey shut his door and we were all silent for a few seconds before bursting out in uncontrollable laughter. Corey started driving and we were all listening to a mix of One Direction, and Katy Perry. We arrived at the corner store that was only about 5 or so minutes away and we all ran off to pick out our favorite snacks.

I ran around to the candy section and grabbed some sour gummy candies and a pack of Oreos that all the boys asked for. I was so excited that I had almost completely forgotten about my roommates and that whole situation, these people were so nice and they were going out of their way to make me feel better when they didn't even know me!

I was walking towards the drink section to grab a monster, but I was so deeply lost in my thoughts that I ran into a strong muscular body dressed in black leather. We both looked up from our daze of running into each other, and the face I saw belonged to Colby. "Oh, Lily! Sorry about that, I wasn't watching where I was going." He apologized. "You're fine Colby! I wasn't watching either." I laughed.

He pointed to the gummies in my hands and said "Oh my gosh, I love those candies!" I giggled at his excitement and replied, "Well let's go back and get the bigger bag then! We can share!" His cheeks turned a rosy pink and he grinned until it reached his eyes, showing off his adorable dimples, and heartwarming smile.

We walked back to the candy section and we were having a great conversation, he talked about how he met Sam and the rest of the boys, and I was talking about how I came to L.A. I was bent down and searching for the candy, scanning my eyes up and down the racks. 'Why do I feel his eyes on me...' "So, do you have a girlfriend that's just dying for me to leave you alone?" I laughed. 'Woah, why did I ask that' my subconscious whispered. 

It wasn't like I was trying to flirt with him or anything, but I have to be honest, I keep forgetting I have a boyfriend. Specifically when I'm around Colby. 'It's cause he's hot.'  What?'Woah, no no no no, don't think like that.' My thoughts argued. "No, actually." He said in a voice I hadn't heard from him before. I can't explain how it sounded to me, it was almost riding the line of seductive..?

He gave a devilish smirk when I glanced back at him "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked in the same unfamiliar voice. "I do shockingly, that's one of the reasons I got kicked out." I chuckled and grabbed the candies. "Oh..haha..yeah that's funny." He looked... disappointed?  "I'm gonna go grab a monster energy drink in you wanna come with?" 

"Yeah. sure." He replied in a bland voice that was missing the excitement from before. 

Huh...odd